• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    2024 Pennzoil Platinum Rewards Promotion: $25 eGift Card w/ Purchase of 10-Quarts of 1-Quart Bottles or 2x of 5-Quart Bottles of qualifying Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil at participating locations only and filling out the form to redeem your promotional offer.

More details here:

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    2024 Pennzoil Platinum Rewards Promotion: $25 eGift Card w/ Purchase of 10-Quarts of 1-Quart Bottles or 2x of 5-Quart Bottles of qualifying Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil at participating locations only and filling out the form to redeem your promotional offer.

More details here:

Thanks! Time to go shopping!

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Looks like it's about 27 dollars per 5 qt jug this year. So $54 dollars or $29 after the rebate. I just bought 30 quarts from Costco, they had their oil on sale for $30 for 10 quarts. Not quite as good but I didn't have to wait for a rebate. I'll probably pass on the rebate oil this year.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Looks like it's about 27 dollars per 5 qt jug this year. So $54 dollars or $29 after the rebate. I just bought 30 quarts from Costco, they had their oil on sale for $30 for 10 quarts. Not quite as good but I didn't have to wait for a rebate. I'll probably pass on the rebate oil this year.
    Or, you could buy Costco oil for the price and then send in the rebate form online and get the rebate sent to you..
    Save even more....

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Or, you could buy Costco oil for the price and then send in the rebate form online and get the rebate sent to you..
    Save even more....
    Its not pennzoil, its Costco's Kirkland brand full synthetic. Comes in a box with 2 5qt jugs. I was just noting it was almost the same price with no long wait to get your money back

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

With the rebate it’s just about buy one get one free. I’ll bite on the rebate this year. I’m not a Costco member so their oil isn’t an option for me anyway. If it was I’d just get it from Costco, prob the same stuff anyway.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    With the rebate it’s just about buy one get one free. I’ll bite on the rebate this year. I’m not a Costco member so their oil isn’t an option for me anyway. If it was I’d just get it from Costco, prob the same stuff anyway.
    After rebate it is ~ $3/qt for full synthetic. That right there is a heckuva deal. I used to be a Mobil1 guy but as my foot has gotten lighter and turbo cars are no longer in the stable, as long as I have full synth I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom