• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Just say no to overpriced mags. Therms were 8 bucks a pop before this whole thing went down, and were thought to be overpriced paperweights then. Buy once cry once, either wait for Pmags if you want plastic, or if you want mags now get the D&H from PSA (and I'm not of fan of PSA right now due to an ammo issue, but they are still a good source for things).

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    8 bucks?
    They were $4 a piece before everything went crazy. I bought a few from Numrich at $4 a piece in December. I should have bought more, lol.

m0bas

Feb 26, 2012
    The American made ones i think are good. The 6 pack i just bought for $30 are pretty solid, worth no more then 4 to 8 bucks each, but good shooting range mags i'd say. You can deff tell a big difference in quality from a Lancer or Magpul tho, that's for damn sure.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Is it a problem certain getting mags shipped to our "great" state? Classic has 30 round AK mags for $20 each. They let me add 5 to my cart and calc shipping but I didn't place the order. I don't want to get them or me in trouble. I paid a visit to WV instead.:innocent0

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Doesn't the Canadian military use Thermolds???

I read where the Canadians called the "thermelts".

I have 2 thermold 20 rd mags I use as range mags and they work very well. Until recently CDNN had them for 4 dollars each and sometimes free if you bought something else, but not anymore. Try a few but keep your top shelf mags for serious purposes.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Doesn't the Canadian military use Thermolds???

Not real ones. The Canucks took the cheapskate route, licensed it from Thermold, and built their own with dimestore-grade plastic. Epic fail. The ones made and sold here are a different beast entirely.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Go to BCM and sign up for email notifications on all of their D&H 10 pack of 30 round steel mags! I get an in stock notification at least once a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom