• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigTinBoat

Jan 12, 2016
    Eastern Baltimore County
    Well all of my PCP's are gone. Only keeping an HW50 in .177 that I traded for. Anybody local interested in my .22 pellets and/or my shoebox compressor set-up?

The pellets - Full Tins
    10- Crosman HPs
    2- Crosman Domes
    5- Daisy hollow pts
    1 - FX 18.1
    1 - H&N Barracuda Hunter
    1 - H&N FTT

1 - Box of NSA 17.5 slugs 3/4 full of a 400 ct box (New boxes are only 300ct)

Various partial filled tins also shown in pic

$130 pick up or meet near Abingdon or Middle River
    Untitled(147).jpg
    Untitled(148).jpg

ShoeBox F8 with filters and primary compressor (the Norge not the CAT partly shown in pic). Also have some spare rebuild parts (o-rings, belts, etc). The only issue with compressor is the high pressure cut off switch went up several years ago so I just disconnected it and keep an eye on it shutting it off manually. I've owned for about 8 years and never had any other issues with it. I also have a couple smaller regged tanks I will throw in.

$200 (obo) picked or meet near Abingdon or Middle River
    output_image1658012162212.jpg
    PXL_20220717_194819452.jpg

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    Just out of curiousity, how long does it take to fill a small bottle, like the one I bought from you? I've heard they work well, just slow. Do you have to cool it or since it fills slowly it cools by air?
    V

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Hmmm. Bbs and a compressor. How many others are thinking the same as me.....

BigTinBoat

Jan 12, 2016
    Eastern Baltimore County
    Vic,
    Not sure how long on that small bottle but I think the 45min bottle took about 6-7min for each 100psi. The unit itself has a built in fan, and I also have a larger fan hooked to the side of shelf. It does not need any additional cooler. Like you say, it doesn't get as hot as it is slower. It also does a good job getting the moisture out with the filter between the compressors.
    I've also got some other goodies to throw in for someone buying it all.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I'm interested in the premiers 14.3gr. Would you be into selling just those? Let me know and we can figure something out. How do the 17.5 gr slugs do? I bought some but I think they were undersized. Most pellets are hollow on the bottom to expand and fit into the rifling the slugs I bought weren't very accurate.

BigTinBoat

Jan 12, 2016
    Eastern Baltimore County
    I'm interested in the premiers 14.3gr. Would you be into selling just those? Let me know and we can figure something out. How do the 17.5 gr slugs do? I bought some but I think they were undersized. Most pellets are hollow on the bottom to expand and fit into the rifling the slugs I bought weren't very accurate.
    I don't even remember which gun I had bough those slugs for. Slugs are definitely a different game then pellets. You always want a slug that is slightly smaller then the choke if your barrel is choked. I'd really like to sell in one lot if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom