• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ack Ack

Sep 4, 2013
    DC
    Picked up a Remington "Bucket-O-Bullets" (1400 rds of 22LR $69.99) at Dick's in Wheaton this afternoon. They had plenty left.

Winterskies

Jan 3, 2015
    Picked up a Remington "Bucket-O-Bullets" (1400 rds of 22LR $69.99) at Dick's in Wheaton this afternoon. They had plenty left.

Thanks. I risked going there today since you said they had plenty left :innocent0 guy was bringing out more as i got there and I picked up two buckets :D

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I just showed them the picture on my phone and they took it. They had to call someone though because there's no barcode to scan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      75.2 KB · Views: 334

gatornick

Apr 6, 2013
    Thanks for the attachment of the email. It worked for me at the check out. I only grabbed one box bacause I wanted 1 regardless of the price and I really didn't think the coupon would work. At least I have some before the ban.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Worked for me today too. Actually, got a refund the extra $25 I spent yesterday on the 5.56. I was temped to grab more with the current m855 scam.

Winterskies

Jan 3, 2015
    Was Dick's only supposed to be one bucket per customer? The guy unloading them let me get two buckets. I thought he was doing me a favor said thanks and walked quickly to the cashier before someone said it was only one bucket. If there was no 1 bucket limit, I should have gotten more if :facepalm:

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I just showed them the picture on my phone and they took it. They had to call someone though because there's no barcode to scan.

Was that you at DSG in Gaithersburg at noon today? I was there and got 2 boxes and some 22LR. I almost mentioned MDS but my mind started trying to figure out if the cashier was going to go for it or not. The gentleman showed his phone picture to an kid working the gun counter & he said it should be ok. I went and got my 2nd box and headed to check out and the customer(you?) was on his phone again & not in line so I went first and the cashier knew about the coupon but had to get manager approval which was no problem at all. I had the picture also on my phone but was never asked to show it so I didn't.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Not me. That must've been some other hoarding douche waffle.
    Crofton still had a good stock of ammo left.

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Dicks in White marsh had a bunch of 5.56 left and took the picture as the coupon!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figures.... I stopped at the Target in that shopping center and thought about looking at DSG's for ammo. By the way, about a month ago they had many boxes of 22LR. It simply doesn't last long at that location.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Figures.... I stopped at the Target in that shopping center and thought about looking at DSG's for ammo. By the way, about a month ago they had many boxes of 22LR. It simply doesn't last long at that location.

It sure don't. glad I was able to snag a few boxes before it vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom