• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Got hooked up big time at Dicks Westminster today. Went in with wife asked for 2 bricks (525) of 22. The guy says there is a three box limit per customer. ??????? Okay, I'll take six then. He says, this is for a short time only. Paid for the ammo and strolled out very happy.

I believe that Dick's has a three box limit per customer on the 100 rounds per box 22 and a one box limit on the 525's. Whatever nice pick up.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Got hooked up big time at Dicks Westminster today. Went in with wife asked for 2 bricks (525) of 22. The guy says there is a three box limit per customer. ??????? Okay, I'll take six then. He says, this is for a short time only. Paid for the ammo and strolled out very happy.

I believe that Dick's has a three box limit per customer on the 100 rounds per box 22 and a one box limit on the 525's. Whatever nice pick up.

It depends on which dsg a on which day at what time and who you talk to. I went to hunt valley, white marsh, and Glen Burnie. All said one box limit on anything 100+

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Got 2 boxes of the .223 (5.56) at Dicks in Lexington Park yesterday but no .22lr. I used the coupon posted here earlier but the girl asked for my phone number to associate it with my scorecard. I just told her a friend gave it to me since he couldn't use it but I also signed up for the Scorecard. The manager who helped me back in the firearms section (since the salesperson was busy) told me when they get .22 they send out an e-mail to scorecard holders.

Bisondice

Ultimate Member
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hagerstown
    You're welcome. I hate to see folks with new guns and no ammo; it breaks my heart. I'll PM you.

clap.gif

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Decent amount of .223 and regular 556 at DSG's at Whitemarsh. No .22 that I could see. They have about 5 or 6 boxes of PMC Green tip 556 for $8.99 left as of 11:31am.

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    Just go 350 rounds of 9mm blazer brass with ammo box for 99 in salisbury at dicks. also had 40cal 250 rounds boxes as well

I saw the 250 rounds of 40 on sale from their regular price of $119 if I remember correctly. Funny thing is while not on sale it is cheaper to buy 5 boxes of the blazer and the ammo box separate than to buy it together. Save almost $10. The ammo is 19.99 per and the box is 9.99. Makes no sense to me. It almost puts the price of the box at $20.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Wife went to Dick's Bel Air (I am traveling) on Saturday. They told her the coupon had expired.

She bought 2 boxes anyway.

I sent her the coupon image, and she went back on Sunday and they refunded the difference and then sold her 2 more at the sale price as an apology.

Works for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom