• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clump

Sep 19, 2008
    Felton, DE
    Truck accident had it completely blocked from about 2PM to after 9.

Did anybody else enjoy it as much as I did? I left Rockville about 4:30. My 32 mile commute took over 3 hours via route 28. I've never seen 28 like this. The stop sign in Dickerson had it backed up past 109.

Should have killed time in Rockville, but visits to Engage and United can be dangerous to the wallet and that much time at World of Beers would need a designated driver.

Just bitchin'. I know stuff happens, but what an epic waste of time!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yep, I was in the 28 back up too....WAyz sent me around alot of it but it still took me forever to get home.

Some of the routes Waze takes have me wondering if the developers have medical marijuana cards.

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    2hrs 40 minutes for me on 28. The really sad thing is I grew up in the Poolesville/Dickerson area and know back roads that would have cut the time in 1/2. I didn't think about them until it was too late.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    my normal 55 min commute was 1hr 40min last night and I was no where near 28. Every back road from Shady Grove to rt94 was a lot more crowded than normal and the downpour didn't help matters. Laytonsville, Etchison, Sundown, Gaithersburg, etc. eeehhh

Kevnev

May 12, 2018
    When I saw the notice that 270 was shutdown, I left work (Germantown) immediately. Luckily, I was only slowed down about 10 minutes. My wife left Rockville around 8 and didn’t get to Urbana until almost 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom