• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    MDS! Delegate Deb Rey is one of our biggest supporters and 2A proponents in Annapolis. She's introduced a number of pro 2A bills as well as worked hard to defeat those against the 2A. She is a vocal member of the judiciary committee and is under attack by the left. Deb recently voiced her opposition to HB 159 and this has the snowflakes at St Mary's College in a spin.
    Deb is holding a Town Hall this weekend and the leftists are planning to disrupt it. The Town Hall meeting on Saturday, February 4th, 10 AM at the Ridge Volunteer Fire Department, 13820 Point Lookout Rd, Ridge, MD 20680.

Please come out and support her! Let's overwhelm these St Mary's College snowflakes.
    For those of you who don't know much about St Mary's, its a Maryland equivalent to Berkley!
    Come out!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Great post! I will copy this and put it in our other event threads.

A number of us are committed to manning the MSI table at the Howard County Gun Show this Saturday, and are attending the MSI General Membership Meeting in the afternoon....but for you folks who are out of position to be up in Howard County this coming Saturday, give a gal a hand and pack this meeting to keep the gun haters in check!

Make your own 2A signs, take pictures and post them up!

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Put up a flyers around the campus

"Free Medical marijuana at 23150 Leonard Hall Drive, Leonardtown, MD 20650" 2/4/2017 @ 10am

The good natured folk in Ridge will not put up with any shenanigans :)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, but looking for the folks who cannot make Annapolis events because of the distance, to punch their ticket for 2A advocacy by attending a crucial event nearby to them.

Let's see who cares enough to stand with our girl Deb when it counts.

Besides, nothing get you going like going up against the crazy leftists. Totally worth it

SW686

MDS Supporter
    Jul 25, 2012
    I'd love to be there but I'm out of town. I hope a lot of our good folks can make it to Ridge to support Ms. Rey.

Go get 'em!

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    I'll plan on being there but will advise if I have a conflict the boss hasn't told me about yet ... gotta check with her tonight.

Spoke with SW686 at work, he'll be out of town.

I'll bring Jambone with me. Jambone's not a blunt snowflake persuasion device - he's a member here.

Is the plan just townhall participation or a full blown 2A picket?

Either way, what's the uniform? It's Ridge, so I figure pretty much anything goes. How about chest waders and and long gun OC? ;)

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    I'm there also. It's snowflake season. They have no idea of the environment they are going into.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Someone needs to talk the green door into having half price night on Friday, and they'll all sleep through it.

J/k. I'm in w&c class at Sanners, is there any chance we'd want to take a break to head down there?

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Someone needs to talk the green door into having half price night on Friday, and they'll all sleep through it.

J/k. I'm in w&c class at Sanners, is there any chance we'd want to take a break to head down there?

I'm afraid we won't be taking a break. I really wanted to be there too.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

:thumbsup:

I'm going to try to get down there, thinking NRA hat and jacket. I'll mention this at work tomorrow also, we should be able to get a crowd.

Going to reach out to Matt Morgan one of our other Delegates to see if he can attend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads

Top Bottom