• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Again, I regret whole heartedly, I am not able to attend this monumental event.

This will be the first 2A Tuesday, rally in Annapolis I will not be able to attend.

My hat is off to all of you. I enjoyed every event so much. Just being in the presence of so many patriotic Americans was an amazing feeling.
    I will wear the 'Murica hat you gave me in your stead.

You are a true patriot sir. :thumbsup:

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Has anybody yet had "boots on the ground" (pun intended) in Analpolis regarding the condition of sidewalks? My usual practice is to park in the stadium lot and walk to the Satist House, could this be accomplished in "normal" shoes, would I need snow boots, or should I just give it up and take the shuttle?

Thanks.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Has anybody yet had "boots on the ground" (pun intended) in Analpolis regarding the condition of sidewalks? My usual practice is to park in the stadium lot and walk to the Satist House, could this be accomplished in "normal" shoes, would I need snow boots, or should I just give it up and take the shuttle?

My office is near the state house. Sidewalks still iffy. Some are clear. Some are covered in ice. Some have several feet of snow. Wear boots. Expect to walk in the road here and there.

bang-head-against-brick-wall.jpg

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    other than dumais bill, do we really expect any others to actually pass ?

I am not in the know, but some are "common sense" gun bills. Thing is, we may not have bills to oppose, yet, but we need to be in Annapolis getting support for the bills we want.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    "HB 0375(SB 0184) - Reilly - Permit to Carry, Wear, or Transport a Handgun -
    Qualifications - Clarifying that personal protection can qualify as a good and
    substantial reason to wear, carry, or transport a handgun for purposes of the issuance
    by the Secretary of State Police of a permit to carry, wear, or transport a handgun"

this is something is it not? the "can" should be a "shall" or even a "should"...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Three years ago, O'Malley ram-rodded FSA2013 through the MGA, with instructions to Miller, Busch, Dumais, and his other lieutenants to shoot down amendments and get it passed.

It was seen then as an important building block for O'Malley's future Presidential aspirations, and the Maryland Democratic power elite did their job.

Ahem... Tonight, after touting his passage of FSA2013 at every opportunity during his Presidential campaign and the Democratic debates, O'Malley has <1% in the Iowa Caucuses.

Maybe a chant or cheer (raspberries?), or at least acknowledgment of some sort would be appropriate on 2A Tuesday. Just a thought. Not to gloat, or anything. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom