• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    The way the NRA treats Maryland and other Marxist states that aren't easy wins reminds me of the US military abandoning troops and civilians in late '41: "Sucks to be you. Yo may want to try and avoid the Nips."
    this right here.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    The way the NRA treats Maryland and other Marxist states that aren't easy wins reminds me of the US military abandoning troops and civilians in late '41: "Sucks to be you. Yo may want to try and avoid the Nips."
    There is chum in the water now. They view this as easy given Bruen I'd bet, nothing but time and money for victory.

They've let us languish for years here. Opportunistic whores is all they seem to be

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I quit sending money to the NRA over a year ago. MSI, SAF, and GOA are the only gun rights organizations that will see any of my money.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Other groups such as GOA, SAF and maybe others may be sitting back to review the NRA and MSI suits…they may feel all they need to do is file an amicus brief rather than an additional lawsuit.

Give them time to decide what each’s best course of action is.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    I am an NRA member solely because of my instructor certs, and I kind of hate to even admit that.

Many years ago I met a board member of the nra, I told him I was a previous member. He asked why previous not current, and I stated because the nra has done nothing in maryland where I live. His response was well maryland is a lost cause and they have better places to spend their money. to which I responded thats exactly why I was a previous member not a current one.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Yep. I’m a lifetime NRA member, but I have much, much more faith in MSI. MSI has fought, tirelessly for us for years while the NRA has sat with a thumb up their @$$.
    This right here. The last money the NRA got from our family was life memberships in 1985. Since then, every dollar I've given has gone to @esqappellate and MSI. When Amazon Smile existed, the contributions went to GOA. NRA is useless and only opportunistic.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I'm probably almost as pissed at the NRA as all of us. However, it is my understanding that they have helped (and continue to help) with a lot behind the scenes that most folks don't hear about.

I suspect there are a lot of lawsuits just firing up with some heavy collaboration going on. ;)

Obviously I'm team MSI all the way, but there's nothing wrong with having allies.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    The NRA has many flaws but to pretend they do nothing across the country is absolutely pants on head stupid.

NYSRPA is an NRA State Association.

ANJRPC is an NRA State Association.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    They did.
    Way to go! Get familiar with Novotny v. Moore.
    Here are a couple links.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Where is 2A Foundation? Anyone that organizes to fight this type of crap is good.

The SAF filed suit as well in federal court.
    The Second Amendment Foundation has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of SB1

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    There is chum in the water now. They view this as easy given Bruen I'd bet, nothing but time and money for victory.

They've let us languish for years here. Opportunistic whores is all they seem to be
    They need a story so they can ask for more money other than their constant eMails trying to sell me cheap crap I don't need or want. "Look how we're protecting your rights!" We all know it's BS as they were completely absent the last election cycle and MSI has had to carry the weight of all the local lawsuits. Wayne must need some new threads. If I didn't need them to maintain my instructor creds or already being a life member it's a club I wouldn't join. What a joke they've become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom