• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    These guys rock!:party29: I went in on my lunch hour just to look around and ended up having them hold a Sig P226 for me. The prices there are some of the best I have seen in the area. Mark and Joe are both very friendly and knowledgeable. If you are looking at buying a new gun please check them out you will not be sorry. Thanks again guys!

TheSPkid

Sep 24, 2008
    Severna Park
    I agree 100%. Mark and Joe ordered a Glock 20 for me which I picked up Monday. Excellent customer service. I recommend checking these guys out.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    +1

I stopped in today with Clp. Cornbeef to have a look around. Very good first impression, the prices were great and guys were very knowledgeable and friendly. I think I found a new favorite gun shop :thumbsup:

disston

Nov 5, 2009
    Silver Spring
    Thanks. This place will get my bussines soon. Only $20 to transfer a non-regulated firearm! This is one third the price of a certain store we talked about elsewhere. I use Bob's BMW in Jessup for some of my bike parts so should be seeing you soon.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I stopped by there last friday and had a good long talk with the guy (I am lousy with names and don't remember which one was there). He was very helpful and didn't mind me asking a bunch of questions. The prices i saw look really good and it is on my way home from work. And they do suppressors and such. Man that Ruger is sure sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom