• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 300RUM

Custom Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    North East
    We had a very nice day together, my Sis in law handled the kids before and after school.
    DSC04474.jpg

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Anyone notice the guys on the roof-top of the building behind the stage?
    P1012854.jpg

P1012841.jpg

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Today was the 15th anniversary of the Ok. City bombings, I wonder if that made a difference. The liberal establishment loves to link us to that event.

oather

Oct 19, 2009
    Today was the 15th anniversary of the Ok. City bombings, I wonder if that made a difference. The liberal establishment loves to link us to that event.

But then they always forget what set Timothy McVeigh off. Funny how they never mention Waco...

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I wonder why more big names weren't there? Chris Cox is usually in DC isn't he?

What happened last year when this thing was started? Most of the big name 2A supporters weren't interested; Ted Nugent, Wayne LaPierre, Tom Gresham, Jeff and Chris Knox????

Nice meeting you today. :thumbsup:

Sep 16, 2009
    I Met Dick Heller

The highpoint of my day was meeting and talking with Mr. Dick Heller, the lead plaintiff in the landmark US Supreme Court decision of "Heller v. DC." He is a class act and true gentleman. It was an honor to meet him. I have a picture with Mr. Heller and I doing his patented "pistol" hand shake. The next picture is "two thumbs up" for the Second Amendment. I then had Mr. Heller autograph my pocket Constitution overtop the Second Amendment. It was worth the trip just for that! P.S. I want to thank Steve Carson for getting these pics for me.

Attachments

• heller.jpg
      heller.jpg
      46.4 KB · Views: 228
    • hellera.jpg
      hellera.jpg
      45 KB · Views: 229
    • hellers2.jpg
      hellers2.jpg
      36.3 KB · Views: 218

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I intended on going to the Armed Rally in Virginia but didn't to to concerns of a possible set-up! I just had that gut feeling about it. It appears all went off smooth. It figures!! Now I'm disappointed, should a been there.

aside from the fact this was held on a WORKDAY, i sorta feel the same pain lambo feels.

Sep 16, 2009
    Good day to be in DC.

The crowd may not have been another Woodstock, but still the same it was good to see people in the nation's capital voicing their opinion.

Was good to meet the MDS members I ran into or commuted down with.

Keep the faith and remember in November.

A special thanks to Tankfixr and ForwardAssist for helping us find our way to DC today. Good to meet you guys! Also got to thank TDT91 for bringing us home from DC in a new shiny comfortable 2010 luxury sedan.

ForwardAssist

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    May 17, 2009
    While there was not mainstream advertising, this has been in process in the 2A community for almost a year. yes, they should have had adds or mentions with all the talk show guys in the weeks building up, and that may have helped. But we really need to get gun owners off their buts and keyboards and in the crowd.

It was a Monday,a work day. There were people there from as far as Georgia and Michigan. There should have been hundreds if not thousands from right here in MD,PA & VA. AGC should have been able to fill 5 buses, they barely filled 1.

I run my own business, if I don't work I don't get paid. I left for 4 hours to go because I felt it was that important. I have made it to all the open holster protests because I think it's important. I'm not calling people out persay, I'm just saying it's time for each person to decide how important this thing is to them. Time to crap or get off the pot.

Rant off

/Golf Clap :party29:

ForwardAssist

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    May 17, 2009
    It said on the website for the march that Ted Nugent wanted a speaking fee that the organizers couldn't afford. Shame on Ted Nugent for not getting involved simply for the sake of the cause.

Agreed. He wanted to be paid $40,000 to "support" the 2A. Kinda lost a bit of respect for him.

ForwardAssist

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    May 17, 2009
    Anyone notice the guys on the roof-top of the building behind the stage?

I didn't see those guys and I looked in that area several times. They must have popped up when I wasn't paying attention. Of course it's hard to judge, but I think I was standing in the area where the guy with the binocs was looking. It was right near the guy with the plywood AR slung over his shoulder. They might have been scoping him.

/It was deffinately nice meeting you guys today 1776 and Stecar.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    ForwardAssist-

um, your avatar is scary, just saying. Curious where its from.

I know Ted Nugent is a huge 2A supporter, hearing he asked for money is distressing, I bet there is more to that story. Hard to name anyone who has spoken out more publicly than Ted, plus he's a great musician and entertainer. Nugent still rocks!

Thanks for the article about the rally, I didn't attend, wish I could have, looks like everyone had a great time.

This part below, from the article prompted my response here. The statement "public safety concern" is the same mantra anti-gun people say all the time, with no basis for facts or logic. I'm more concerned with the increased crime rate in states that have enacted anti-gun laws, now that's a public safety concern!

""U.S. Rep. Jim Moran, D-Va., said in a statement that armed protests in national parks were a public safety concern. He also said that while the Second Amendment has become a rallying point for gun rights activists, “virtually every action the federal government has taken in the past decade has weakened commonsense gun laws already on the books.” ""

If we already have enough commonsense gun laws already on the books, why do the anti-gun legislators push new bills every year aimed at law abiding gun owners?

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    tNugentbio.jpg

"Ted Nugent has been re-elected for his fifth term on the Board of Directors of the NRA. Recognized as America’s Number One proponent of the Second Amendment, Ted has served continuously since his initial election to the Board in 1995."

Looks like Ted was on Glenn Beck yesterday, oh and he announced his new tour. Check out the faces that Ted's trampling, good indication of where he stands.

NUGE_2010_Tour.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom