• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Could it please be after tax day? Please please please?!? I'm picking up a second job as a tax pro so anything up to April 15th is going to be out of the question for me as anyone else w/ a CPA or other similar work--I'd imagine there's more people than just me who would be MUCH more able to attend if it can be on the 21st/22nd or 28th/29th instead of the 7th or 14th. My wife and I had a totally amazing time last year and absolutely don't want to miss it!

Most of the dates I presented to the club were late April early May so you should be fine. Still waiting to hear back from them again.

Dave

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    Excellent, thank you. Now I'm just figuring out which new .22 rifle to get w/ a threaded barrel. Savage has two choices and Remington one which look quite nice and affordable.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Excellent, thank you. Now I'm just figuring out which new .22 rifle to get w/ a threaded barrel. Savage has two choices and Remington one which look quite nice and affordable.

I would choose Ruger 10/22. Very reliable and eats all kinds of ammo. Lots of options and upgrades and loads of threaded barrels. Both Bull and tapered.

Dave

<Mach1

Past the Vanishing Point
    Mar 3, 2008
    Dave,

Rather than bringing a table full of macs would some <.50 suppressed beltfeds be OK on the 100 yd range?

PM sent on 9mm can.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I think ALL auto fire will be restricted to the 50yd and 50ft range. As for sub 50 belt fed I am sure that will not be a problem, if they allow full auto at all this time around.

Still waiting to hear from someone.

Dave

Fallschirmjaager

Consumer Whore
    Aug 16, 2009
    Airstrip One/MoCo
    If this happens and I'm not at Ft. Rucker I'll definitely come, and this time I won't forget the correct pistons for my pistol cans.

The last one was a great time, I really hope we can swing it again!

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    Any news? I'm building a PSL this week or next and after January will be putting a can mount brake on it, so that'll be one more to add to the mix.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    No news yet.

I will email one last time and if nothing heard I will cancel the event or move it elsewhere if someone has a suggestion as to where we can have it. Just getting to late to get vendors in.

Dave

JoshHop

Nov 22, 2010
    Crofton Md.
    I was a member at Berwynn for awhile, Automatic shouldn't be a problem (Although they may have a problem with non-members) but I know they do not allow .50 at all.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Has anyone talked to them in person?

I have tried to no avail. I have sent my phone number several times and asked them to call me. No calls received.

Sent another email today to the President of the club and one of its senior members. Still have not heard back. It is not looking good.

Dave

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD

Not sure if I talked to these guys yet or not but I will give them a call today and see what they say.

Anyone here a member of that range?

The ONLY issue I see is that they do not permit Full Auto at the range. That is a BIG draw for this event. I doubt they will waiver it for the event but I can always ask. Dont see anything yet in their rules that says suppressors are not allowed.

Would like to hold the event again and there seems to be a lot of interest, but I am not a member of the club and set these events up because it is fun.

Wish I had my own range. I would hold ALL kinds of events all the time.

Dave

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Not that anyone would ever want to do so and detract from it's awesomely frightening sound, but I wonder if it's possible to suppress a minigun?

Here you go.

Attachments

• normal_Minigun_Silencers.jpg
      normal_Minigun_Silencers.jpg
      65.9 KB · Views: 121
    • normal_XM134-SD_Minigun_Suppressor.jpg
      normal_XM134-SD_Minigun_Suppressor.jpg
      64.1 KB · Views: 118

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not sure if I talked to these guys yet or not but I will give them a call today and see what they say.

Anyone here a member of that range?

The ONLY issue I see is that they do not permit Full Auto at the range. That is a BIG draw for this event. I doubt they will waiver it for the event but I can always ask. Dont see anything yet in their rules that says suppressors are not allowed.

Would like to hold the event again and there seems to be a lot of interest, but I am not a member of the club and set these events up because it is fun.

Wish I had my own range. I would hold ALL kinds of events all the time.

Dave

I'm a member I shoot suppressed there on occasion. I would just get in touch with the president of the club and ask him I think they will have to have a board meeting for approval. Meetings are the first Thursday of every month .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom