• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I know the differences sir, just seeing what works for certain people. I think I'm gonna prepare myself for an F class....have to find a longer range to practice on.
    Sorry you did not expalnd the question enough for me to tell.
    There are a few 600-1000 yard ranges in this part of the country. Peacemaker for sure but since I don't shoot that discipline I am not up on which ones. Likely Ft. Meade and Quantico plus a few I have been at for other events in PA.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Ya'll sure do take the fun out of posting on here.

I'm interested in both, can't be limited to one, and seeing how it is encouraged to speak up in the community(forums), figured I would ask.

I think the point people are making is that two threads would work better (don;t see a lot of overlap between the two) and it would be easier to keep track.

Three gun?

LRB carbine from the first group buy (2008) with spikes FN midlenth upper, eotech&3x, and lots of little mods

S&W M&P 9

870 with extended tube, thinking about an 1100.

F Class?

Stock R5 with leoplold mk4 4-14. Saving up for a manners stock upgrade though.

upacreek

Jun 9, 2012
    Brandywine, MD
    Sorry you did not expalnd the question enough for me to tell.
    There are a few 600-1000 yard ranges in this part of the country. Peacemaker for sure but since I don't shoot that discipline I am not up on which ones. Likely Ft. Meade and Quantico plus a few I have been at for other events in PA.

Quantico seems good, been doing a lot or research on their range days. Seems like a great place to start! Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom