• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Let him go.

The judge should be charged as an accessory to the rape.

There needs to be a viable way to track these judges and their rulings. Whatever that methodology might involve, it begins with the ability to quickly determine the name of the judge issuing rulings. What can't be measured, or even named most typically, simply can't be managed.

Any judge is going to make an error in judgment. To err is human. And that's all well and fine. But when repetitive "errors in judgment" overshadow rational rulings, either as a result of stupidity or negligence or the love of the dollar bill or some liberal and utterly ******** philosophy that favors street thugs over citizens, good people are maimed or die as a result. This crap needs to stop, and it needs to stop right fu(king now. There needs to be a way to track bad actors on the bench, lest the scourge of one rogue judge single handedly poison the well of civil society, and put hundreds more thugs on the street. And that tracking begins with the ability to marry "the judge's" rulings to "the judge's" name. Somehow, we need that ability, and to pull these judges out of the shadows.

Old-School Mark

My pronouns: Me, Myself and I.
    Jan 23, 2023
    Silver Spring
    I will never understand why people who are so opposed to “mass incarceration” and “police brutality”, and who go to any length to see to it that criminals are NOT punished seem to do absolutely nothing to prevent these individuals from committing those crimes in the first place.

What do George Floyd and Michael Brown have in common? They both broke the law, they both resisted arrest, they both lost the fights they, themselves, started, they both would have survived their encounters with police if they had complied and neither one of them would have had an interaction with the police if they hadn’t broken the law in the first place.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Listening to some of the non-gun hearings in Annapolis this week, there is a strong push to stop incarcerating young black men. God help those young ladies. Good for them going out in a group for safety's sake but sometimes it's not enough against an apex predator.
    He may have been the top predator in that particular alley on that day, but he is FAR from the apex, and I hope he learns that himself very soon.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I showed this story to my wife yesterday and she was so angry. She said he'd have to shoot me before he touches me.

Note to criminals: beware of the redheads.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****Nothing knocks a college out of consideration for your daughter than a high number of rapes of students at a college/university... I don't know about now, but some years back the University of Maryland was accused of hiding the true number of sexual assaults on campus by eliminating any sexual assaults that happened to students at off campus housing, or not classifying the crime as a sexual assault but instead something else, or just simply not reporting it.

It used to be a very serious problem, at least in the area surrounding the College Park Campus that the crimes were seemingly handled differently by the county versus the campus police. Hopefully, it got fixed.
    I agree, MaxVO2.

It truly sucks to know how to fix problems, be hamstrung to solve them by those who enable major crimes to continue.
    The way I see it is like gardening. if weeds are allowed to flourish and are not eradicated, they take over.

My 85 year old, too blinded to see it, liberal fool Dad, buys into all the Johnny O, Obummer/Bidet nonsense and then watches all the local and national lib news. Whenever I arrive to help him (he is in a wheelchair) he says, why do I think all he hears about are rapes and shootings and more shootings everywhere? Oh and the latest, " Have you heard, there is a lot of recent crime in Towson?
    Why do I think it has gotten this way?"

One of his aides, a former LEO, and 2A supporter from Hanover Pa, and I are the only Conservative voices he is exposed to. Both of us are there with the answers, but he is so brainwashed that he cannot comprehend that HE and he and his politicians are the WHY things are going to Shite.

Defund the police, get out of jail free cards, no border security, etc etc and gee, why do we think crime has spread into the promised lands of Towson, Roland Park, Timonium, and in my case, Carroll County in the cases of burglary in my own home.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    These Amish need to be reigned in.
    If we all know the term “Amish” is code for another term, why don’t we just say what we actually mean?
    (Just kidding, I know why, because there ARE laws that WILL be enforced, and that is one of them…) Little things, like “Rape”, those can be excused. Just don’t say that word.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    10 days, of a 3 year sentence. For a prohibited person, for the second time caught with a firearm? So, if I sold a buddy, a bolt action hunting rifle, no detachable magazine, without going thru a FFL, how many days of my sentence would be suspended? 0.0?
    Probably get on a black list and lose your job for being a suspected QAnon/ Proud Boy supporter.
    You damn racist you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom