$309 Rem 870 LE Trade-ins (LOW inventory)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    THIF, y’all!

I just stumbled across this or else I’d’ve posted it up before their in stock consisted of just two left (according to their website).

I’ve no experience with this vendor and I was kind of turned off by fact they state they are not all WingMasters.

Not worth a gamble to me to risk getting an Express but, who knows, “spin that wheel!”

<snip>
    This listing is for 1 (ONE) of the Police Department Trade-In Remington 870 12 Gauge Shotguns pictured. As you can see there is a little variety in the setup. The accessories and barrel length vary slightly by gun. They have cosmetic rack wear from years of riding around in a patrol car. They are all functional and great shotguns.

A few of them have something gummy about the buttstock recoil pad. It looks like they may have had duct tape or something on them.

These shotguns have various upgrades including a top rail, and or a side saddle and a magazine extension. Most of them have an 18" barrel, but a couple have a 20" barrel. They all have metal trigger guards, indicating they were all made prior to the infamous Remington sell out (to china/wal-mart). These will be sold on a first come first serve basis, with no picking or choosing.

They have various markings on them, such as "express", "express magnum", "police magnum" and "wingmaster". Once your order is made we will randomly grab one out of the pile and ship it to the dealer of your choice.

<End snip>

Attachments

• B0F66CE0-1B20-4041-9D91-D4BAC1D1E336.jpeg
      B0F66CE0-1B20-4041-9D91-D4BAC1D1E336.jpeg
      297.4 KB · Views: 108

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They have various markings on them, such as "express", "express magnum", "police magnum" and "wingmaster". Once your order is made we will randomly grab one out of the pile and ship it to the dealer of your choice.

Lol, screw that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom