• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Ordered some 20's. I am guessing they will show up long before my LaRue order!
    Thanks for the link!

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Everybody is ordering, but I'd be interested in hearing about the receiving. That's what counts.

May 13, 2005
    The pic of the steel 40 round mag has identical markings and placement of that marking to the old C Products mag. I wonder if these guys bought the tooling from C Products?

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    At least they are keeping their prices down to a half way reasonable price.. Now gimme my tracking number :) .

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    I ordered some 20's on the 11th. I did receive an invoice for my order the same day, but I've not heard or seen anything since then.

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    Havn't received anything but an e-mail order confirmation. Either they are swamped right now (likely) or they hav not updated their site inventory and will be filling orders for months (also likely since almost all mags are still in stock on their site)

ISBN

Oct 11, 2012
    Rockville
    Havn't received anything but an e-mail order confirmation. Either they are swamped right now (likely) or they hav not updated their site inventory and will be filling orders for months (also likely since almost all mags are still in stock on their site)

Did they charge you for your order yet? I ordered on 1/11 and just noticed that they have not charged my credit card yet....looks like it might be a while before they would ship.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    any updates?

I called yesterday. Apparently, they will be getting the grey aluminum 30 rounders in before the black ones. I ordered both and switched to all grey so now my order is expected to ship in 1-2 weeks.

That's what they said anyway.

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    WTF.. they said they were in full tilt production when I placed my order.. and they've been selling to natchezz.. Now only gray?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom