• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo
    I've seen MSM articles and TV news features on guns made with 3D printers at least 3 times today. DC is introducing legislation to ban them and Schumer wants to introduce a ban bill in the Senate.

They're going full retard. DC Tommy Wells said "Terrorists could make weapons at home and the printer only costs $10,000".

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Yeah but I can build bomb from household chemicals and spend $20 if I wanted to splurge I could always go buy a pressure cooker.....Too soon?

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    And I wonder how these plastic guns hold up, they consider one round fired a success...

In keeping with the spirit of the original WWII Liberator pistol, it's just for putting a shot into someone's head point blank and then taking their gun.

It's also like $2 worth of plastic material, so you can print multiples for New York reloads.

Americus

Feb 9, 2013
    In keeping with the spirit of the original WWII Liberator pistol, it's just for putting a shot into someone's head point blank and then taking their gun.

It's also like $2 worth of plastic material, so you can print multiples for New York reloads.

Hey, if it lasts 10 rounds, it's plenty for a NY reload.

They should go for the gold... 20 rounds for a MD reload..

before someone else posts this photo... it looks like his belt has more than 20 shells, does that make his "clip" banned?
    you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    RT is Russian Television. Putin's propaganda project similar to Voice of America.

I try to stay clear of it....but, she is hot.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    And they go through through airport metal detectors to right? Just like that horrible German Glock 9, which costs more than the captain of police at Dulles makes in a month.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    A lighter and some fluid can do more damage than this thing...

Quick! BAN GRILLS!

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Yup, apparently the guns aren't already in the public domain and need to be stopped from going overseas. If you didn't download your 3D files for parts or the liberator, time to hit up torrents and save them.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    It's a lot cheaper and more low tech to make submachine guns.

The designers of the STEN gun bragged that anyone could easily make one at home with materials found around the house (if they're willing to sacrifice some plumbing, I suppose).

Many similar submachine guns are indeed made in countries around the world.

This news report from Perth, Western Australia shows some very nice submachine guns which are turning up there, Fast forward to 0:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0GPPxGX8pdA

If I were a Nogoodnik Scofflaw, I'd rather have a STEN or a Grease Gun than a stupid plastic zip gun. In fact, I'm sure I could make a better zip gun for $20, and it would be legal, too.

Here is some more ingenuity:

http://improguns.blogspot.com/

We don't need no stinking $10,000 3-D printer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom