• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Okay so up for sale ONLY to a reloader is 175 rounds of .45 ACP roundnose. Most likely 230 grains. These are exposed lead NOT full metal jackets. They are for sale because I think they're reloads. So you likely need to pull them apart dump the powder and replace the powder. I also own a Geelock 21 so apparently Geelocks don't like the lead roundnose. So make offer but I'm looking to get $100ish.

I'm just not adventurous enough to shoot these myself.

FlatsFlite

Aug 6, 2012
    King George, VA
    It's probably not worth it to many. My cast reloads using my brass, primers, powder and bullets cost about $110 per 1,000.

We would use the bullets, but the powder is trash since we do not know what it is. I also doubt most people will reload the steel. I've done it just say I did, but 99.999999 percent of reloaders will not touch steel cases.

Buy a XDm or something else that will eat them and spit them out. Or pass some good kara to one of your buddies.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Alright I typed steal not steel. These are brass cases.

No idea if doublecharged or not. No idea if they even have powder in them. I just can't risk my hands or someone else's gun to find out.

Oh and no reloading equipment or I'd do it myself.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    try it in a hi point JHP45 that damn thing could take a 50bmg round and not explode

[I am exaggerating, you would think I wouldn't have to write this, but I once said a .223 round could ricochet off of paper and someone took me literally]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom