• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Wow, those 420 round cans are priced high relative to WM but I'd buy at least one for that.

Even before all this nonsense I've never seen cans of 855 in WM, I guess that's yet another 'perk' of living in MoCo, we're a safe haven for illegals, our traffic control computer is from the 1960's, most companies won't mail us ammo and our one Walmart doesn't sell guns and has a piss poor selection of ammo.

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    except i bought two cans from the germantown walmart for $180 each in the fall.......

Even before all this nonsense I've never seen cans of 855 in WM, I guess that's yet another 'perk' of living in MoCo, we're a safe haven for illegals, our traffic control computer is from the 1960's, most companies won't mail us ammo and our one Walmart doesn't sell guns and has a piss poor selection of ammo.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    except i bought two cans from the germantown walmart for $180 each in the fall.......

Man, every time I'd check there they'd only have the 100 round value packs and WWB, which was priced alright, but I prefer the 62 grain for shooting paper.

I'll take back my statement about the Walmarts in MoCo not having m855, I'm just not lucky enough to have ever seen it. Glad you got some though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom