• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davelenard

Mar 4, 2009
    Any thoughts on this deal?

http://livingsocial.com/deals/39483?ref=email-jp&rpi=12523101

the fine print
    Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per person to redeem only • Class reservations required and space subject to availability • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • All services must be redeemed during one visit and used by same customer; cannot be shared • Voucher includes: 4-hour class covering self-defense laws, firearm safety, proper technique, plus a DVD, home-defense window decal, and firearm and equipment consultation • Must be 21 years old or older to apply for concealed carry permit; if under the age of 18 you must be accompanied by parent in order to take the course • Must present valid photo ID • Course qualifies you for both Virginia and Utah concealed carry permits • State and federal laws regulate who is allowed to carry a concealed weapon • Classes will be held in Fairfax-area hotels and held Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings • Visit www.concealedcarryacademy.com for a class schedule • Call 703-942-9292 for additional information • Other conditions apply • Promotional value expires on December 3, 2011

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Not knowing who is doing the class, I can't say. We have good trainers on this board if you're looking for the class.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    The price is good but what's included? Our Utah class is all inclusive and we hold classes all over the state. Our Maryland Shooters Member price is $100.00.

Mdeng

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    My friend sent this to me last night. I read the guy's website. He definitely seems a bit over the top, but that's no way to judge the value of the actual material.
    The instructor is former CIA and is NRA certified in something.

Personally, I would go with one of our IP's, which are a known quantity. They might not hook you up with a home defense window decal though, so it's going to be a tough choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom