• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    No, if I recall your response was understandable and not snarky. It’s the folks that act exasperated and insist someone should cut and past a synopsis of any linked story so they don’t have to click it. Even though I am quite certain mods requested years ago that we not do that. I guess they afraid of getting Rick Rolled or something.
    It's still in the forum rules:

Copyright violations: Cutting and pasting any external article content is not permitted. If you care about the forum please don't do it. We can't afford to get shut down over a needless lawsuit and these legal firms are getting more aggressive about coming after site owners. So when you want to reference an article, you may post:
    1)A link to the article.
    2)The title of the article.
    3)A brief summation in your own words of the article.
    That is it. Nothing more. As in nothing, nada, zero. No first sentence clipped out, nothing. Violating this policy will draw infractions and/or banning regardless of who you are.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    No, if I recall your response was understandable and not snarky. It’s the folks that act exasperated and insist someone should cut and past a synopsis of any linked story so they don’t have to click it. Even though I am quite certain mods requested years ago that we not do that. I guess they afraid of getting Rick Rolled or something.
    Good. I'm glad you took it the way I meant it.

The way I interpreted the Mod's point was, don't C&P an entire article. That way, it can't be misconstrued as plagiarism.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Like nearly all things in life, there are 2 sides to this story and the truth is halfway in between.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    This guy was spending $500 a week there? Holy sh*t, sounds like a drunk to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    This guy was spending $500 a week there? Holy sh*t, sounds like a drunk to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Article reads that he is an owner or something of a tech company. A few business lunches and dinners a week and $500 EZ. I'm not saying he is not a drunk and I'm not saying he is a drunk. No idear. As I wrote in a different thread, Interesting ending to the story but poor plot and character development. Was there a cocaine bear?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    This was aimed at the crowd that constantly shows up and whines about how some members don’t present stories in the format they find acceptable. You know, they don’t remember to put their cover sheets on their TPS reports. Not sure why you are spun up, it wasn’t aimed at you or the OP. It was just an observation and an accurate one.
    I prefer Flinger's over Chotchkey's

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Look up the owner of Dan's and look what they stand for. Let's just say they probably wouldn't allow you to wear a MAGA hat in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom