• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • o4twinpeaks

Dec 17, 2011
    Is there any difference in barrels between the wingmaster and the express. Looking to pick up another barrel for our 870 wingmaster to try a few thing on.

Thanks
    Tom

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    As far as bbl, they are interchangable. the difference is in the receiver finish and trigger assembly. The wingmaster has a blued receiver and the trigger assembly is metal. the Express has more of a parkerized finish and the trigger assembly has plastic parts.

I prefer the wingmaster, you may have a more ornate receiver on some models. I prefer the Wingmaster. THe Police Model has the parked finish and all metal trigger assembly IIRC.

o4twinpeaks

Dec 17, 2011
    Yes we have the wingmaster also. Just wanted to be sure there was no difference in the way the barrel goes into the receiver. Only difference in some barrels that I was able to come up with is the detent system for the cap.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Fit, finish, and workmanship are much different between the two. The Wingmaster bluing is very nice. The Express finish (it's a low-rent coating, not bluing) will rust easily, especially if there's high humidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom