• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Alrighty guys and girls....almost time for the next get together and looking for some opinions...

Right now i'm thinking either between Hella's and the Green Turtle @ Arundel Mills....

I know it got a little crowded@ Hellas, thats why I was considering the Green Turtle because they do have private rooms that accommodate, iirc, up to 48 people...

Also, do you guys wanna do it on a Friday again or a Saturday this time....we'll decide which day and then we'll look at a specific date.

Let me know guys, i'm looking forward to the next one!!! :party29:

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I should be able to juggle work this time. Can't fault the location at Green Turtle since it's in "ma hood" of Severn.

There is also Blob's Park but that doesn't open till 630PM on Fridays and Saturdays but they do have german food and over 80 beers.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Yes, you have to love a place that serves tater tots as an appetizer.

Well, I thought this was going to be a friendly get together, not some place where they expect you to wear shoes.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Ill say no to hellas since they were one of the places hit by ICE in the raids a few weeks ago and yes to greene turtle since I have a mug hanging above the bar there :D

sandeman

Jun 19, 2008
    Pasadena
    Alrighty guys and girls....almost time for the next get together and looking for some opinions...

Right now i'm thinking either between Hella's and the Green Turtle @ Arundel Mills....

I know it got a little crowded@ Hellas, thats why I was considering the Green Turtle because they do have private rooms that accommodate, iirc, up to 48 people...

Also, do you guys wanna do it on a Friday again or a Saturday this time....we'll decide which day and then we'll look at a specific date.

Let me know guys, i'm looking forward to the next one!!! :party29:
    hellas ,works for me.I had a good time there.:beer::beer::beer: Friday is good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom