• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Hey hey fellas, its that time again!!!

I know its been awhile since our last drunken get together and we are starting the year off kinda late, but now its time to start over!!!

We are gonna try out a new location this go around.....Hellas Restaurant & Lounge in Millersville!!! :party29:

Chosen date: March 5th............Its a Friday!!!
    Chosen time: 1800hrs or whenever you show up

When you get there, ask for the Maryland Shooters reservation or Ed...Its reserved for about 20 people and we get our own TV too :D

Here is the website for them if you wanna take a look at a menu or anything...

http://www.hellasrestaurantandlounge.com/index.html

So here's to starting off the New Year with old friends and to making new friends!!! :beer::beer::beer:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I go by the Anne Arundel dog pound a lot, looking for that "just right" dog to adopt. Always see Hella's as I make the turn into the AA compound area.

Maybe I'll check you guys out on the 5th.... :thumbsup:

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I'm good for this, my wife ate their yesterday and said the crab cake was the best she has ever bought (her home-made are better).

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    This is big balla compared to BWB. I'll have to find a shirt that has sleeves and a collar to wear.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Flying back from Cali that day. If I get in at a decent time, I'll definitely stop in. As I always wear a shooting shirt when I fly, I'll already be set :thumbsup:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The menu looks damn good. I've driven by there a million times but I always envisioned goat meat stuffed in grape leaves.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    The menu looks damn good. I've driven by there a million times but I always envisioned goat meat stuffed in grape leaves.
    Never saw that on the menu, but if they cook it there, it's probably pretty good. They are well known for their very large, and vary good crabcakes.

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Never saw that on the menu, but if they cook it there, it's probably pretty good. They are well known for their very large, and vary good crabcakes.

Yup, they have good stuff.

I will see if I can make this one, depends on what's going on with the rest of the family that night...

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Damn the CSCM@KC can't make it that night since we will be at the Split Lip Rayfield concert. Bummer......

Since this is a once-in-5-year appearance, it's going to have to take precedence I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom