• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    I just wanted to publicly thank the staff at Duffys, especially Vince for helping me out over the last several weeks/months. Ive been in the store a bunch of times but never walked out with anything. Usually what I wanted was sold or I was on my bike and didnt have a credit card handy, but always was treated well by the staff no matter how many stupid questions I asked..

Long story short, Im stuck in the sandbox for a while, and when Obama slapped sanctions on the Russians, I had very little time, or hope of getting a Vepr rifle in 54R. Something I had wanted for a while but never bought.

Duffys was getting a few some months ago, and Vince was kind enough to let me buy one, and hold it until I get back. I then wanted to grab a C&R STAR-B before all the good ones were gone, and he said it would be no problem to do the transfer and hold that for me too. Then I couldnt resist the Hi Power he had in the shop and he is holding that as well for me until I get home.

Vince made everything as easy as could be. Fast answers to questions, smooth transactions, great communication at every step in the process.
    To me, that is a level of customer service that is above and beyond many many stores Ive visited and even purchased from.

I will certainly be buying more from them in the future and giving their smith some work too, but just wanted to take minute for a long overdue THANK YOU to Vince, Kevin and everyone at the store. See you all soon!

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Good to hear they were able to help you out. Sounds like a familiar story. My job took me away from the area during the 2013 buying frenzy. The Duffy's crew helped me secure some items I really wanted to get in under the 10/1/13 deadline.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    OP. Thanks for your service.
    I think I was in the store when he was working it out with you. Vince told me that he holding one for a guy to get back from the sandbox. I thought that was just awesome. They are good people.

Feb 28, 2013
    OP. Thanks for your service.
    I think I was in the store when he was working it out with you. Vince told me that he holding one for a guy to get back from the sandbox. I thought that was just awesome. They are good people.

Sure are, and this is another example. Well done, folks.:thumbsup:

And thank you for your service, Y2KM.:patriot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom