• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bratgirllcp

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Grasonville MD
    Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my shotgun right in the doorway.

I gave it 6 shells, and noticing that it had no legs, even placed it in a wheelchair to help it get around.

I then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street,

and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn’t rolled itself outside.

It certainly hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong, and it’s the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I’m off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat.

Waitwhat

Feb 19, 2013
    Seen this before, but its worth seeing again. Whoever wrote this is a complete smartass and I absolutely love it.

ParadigmShift

Mar 29, 2013
    Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my shotgun right in the doorway.

I gave it 6 shells, and noticing that it had no legs, even placed it in a wheelchair to help it get around.

I then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street,

and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn’t rolled itself outside.

It certainly hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong, and it’s the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I’m off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat.

I love this. Were the spoons lazy too? Bet they were. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scooby225

Latest threads

Top Bottom