• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I have a favor (or few) to ask of anyone that has any spare time.

It would be greatly appreciated if we could get some more Facebook "Likes" and reviews on facebook, google, and/or YELP. We try to go above and beyond for our customers, and like I said, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could do one or more of the below:

1) Click here to LIKE us on Facebook

2) To write a Google review, simply click the picture below of a Google screen shot and click "Review" below our name:

3) Click HERE to review us on YELP
    To write a Yelp review, simply click "Write a review". You must have a Yelp account in order to post a review, so keep that in mind if you don't want to set one up.
    2ynjghc.png

Last edited:

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Nate you might want to put website and/or Facebook link in your signature line to save a step for those MDS members that do want to "google you". Not too many IPs put the website of their company in the sig line so if it's a MDS rule not to, sorry.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Nate you might want to put website and/or Facebook link in your signature line to save a step for those MDS members that do want to "google you". Not too many IPs put the website of their company in the sig line so if it's a MDS rule not to, sorry.

Donezo. Makes perfect sense:thumbsup:

Can help with Google but don't do FB.

Thanks man! I know a lot of people don't facebook, and appreciate it!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    top of my list.

BTW-it appears to write a google review you have to have a Google plus account which I don't have.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD

Well not too much difference here on gun forums IMO (guns and foil hats go hand in hand). I made an account just to keep track of firearm news, manufactures, sales, coupons, contests etc. It's almost like free advertisement , so all the 2A companies use it as one of their main vessels to get info out to consumers on a daily basis. You can't do that in a magazine. Either way no one is demanding your personal info, just provide an email, cool name Mr. Snally Gaster), random pic and "like" all your favorite companies so you stay in the know! that is all, you probably giveaway more info setting up your Google email account...........

Tony P

Mar 29, 2013
    St Mary's
    Nate, did the facebook and google thing, now recommend a decent set of iron sights for the rifle I bought. I did tell you I was new to the platform :)

Too many choices out there.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Why? I hear this a lot on here..

I used to, but I began realizing that I didn't like some of my FB "friends" as much as I liked them in person. That, and I found that the product was simply too intrusive and pervasive. No tinfoil really, just no longer liked the product or experience.

I do miss some of the gun groups though and it's a lot harder to keep up with family and stuff I actually care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom