• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    AR15sales.com

New to the AR bug. Bought my first lower after what I hope was enough homework.

Complete RRA lower w/ 2 stage RRA trigger and 6 position CAR stock $299 shipped.

Let me know if I am nutz but looked like a good deal 2 me...

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    I've read that the RRA trigger is crappy and prone to failure. YMMV. I'd at least change out the trigger in it if it were mine.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Since you've bought it already I'd say what we think is a mute point.
    Good deal or not it's yours so have fun and enjoy the black rifle

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    I've read that the RRA trigger is crappy and prone to failure. YMMV. I'd at least change out the trigger in it if it were mine.

RRA were supposed to have really good triggers. Has that changed recently? I'd always heard that their two-stage FCGs were sweet.

matt.ruszala

Jan 31, 2012
    NorthEast Baltimore City
    Wait and see. Only you can decide if it were a poor purchase. The good thing is there are always options if you don't like it. From the prices I have seen that seems to be average. I think you probably did alright. If it turns out that there are issues with the trigger as some have stated check the company out on how well they back thier product. Maybe they are really good and gain a loyal customer.

matt.ruszala

Jan 31, 2012
    NorthEast Baltimore City
    Contact

AR15sales.com

New to the AR bug. Bought my first lower after what I hope was enough homework.

Complete RRA lower w/ 2 stage RRA trigger and 6 position CAR stock $299 shipped.

Let me know if I am nutz but looked like a good deal 2 me...

:thumbsup:Rock River Arms at 309-792-5780, or toll free at 1-866-980-ROCK (7625).

I read thier warranty information. You should be fine. If you treat them with respect if there is a problem I believe they will stand by the product if a trigger problem occurs. Keep us posted once your build is complete.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Well you might have over paid a little from what you could have built one but Hey we are all new once. I bought my first AR, a Bushmaster for 1150. Then after some research I built my first one for 650. Now i built my second for about 550.00. Its all in what you are trying to do. I dont think you did bad, just you will be happier next time when you build your own and do so for about 250.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom