• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NakedSnowman

Jul 14, 2009
    I just got an email link to this video. Never heard of it before now, very interesting and very pertinent to what's going on in this state right now...IMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Very pertinent to what's going on right now?

http://youtu.be/NpToQqYs75A

As of right now we have a voice and you better speak up. If you honestly believe we are under the rule of a tyrannical government rather than a government put in place by those who are apathetic you have a SERIOUS problem.

Education and people willing to step up and serve in local government is paramount. Look at how well those that disagree with us have done sticking to that track.

What are YOU doing to change it? You want our way of life to continue? What have YOU done? That goes for every single person on this forum, what have you done? Because donating a few dollars to a lobbyist isn't the way they have made their way into power to attempt to take away our rights. It is time to step up and start getting involved at the LOCAL level. Run for office, volunteer in schools, become a teacher, etc etc etc ...

I fully expect this to fall on deaf ears, or blind eyes and I fully expect to watch people do nothing and watch their rights continue to be eroded away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scooby225

Latest threads

Top Bottom