• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Please don't start panic buying all the springs, I already can't find rebuild kits for my broken mags.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Keep saying 'that can NEVER happen' ...

As long as people continue to elect Bloombergs, Feinsteins, O'Malleys and Obamas, that can and WILL happen.

As long as people live in fear and believe that only government can protect them, that can and WILL happen.

As long as people are willfully ignorant of history, that can and WILL happen.

As long as people reject self-reliance and embrace government dependency, that can and WILL happen.

One paragraph was very telling ...

Leonard peered into his coffee and waited until the server walked away. You couldn’t be too careful today. With 40 percent of the country on disability, the $2000 reward for tips about unlawful gun and ammunition transfers was a lot of money. Finally, he spoke in hushed tones after she was out of earshot.

I'm sure that the author was thinking about the 'here and now' then carrying it to its ultimate conclusion.

Jobless disability claims soar to record $200B as of January

And so it begins … ‘Turn in Your Neighbor’ Program

The State of New York has resorted to a “turn in your neighbor” program, for enforcement. Knowing that people will not willingly comply, the state has resorted to a tried and true tactic of turning the citizens upon each other to aggrandize the power of the state.

matt1

Feb 5, 2013
    anne arundel county md
    As long as people continue to elect Bloombergs, Feinsteins, O'Malleys and Obamas, that can and WILL happen.

As long as people live in fear and believe that only government can protect them, that can and WILL happen.

As long as people are willfully ignorant of history, that can and WILL happen.

As long as people reject self-reliance and embrace government dependency, that can and WILL happen.

One paragraph was very telling ...

I'm sure that the author was thinking about the 'here and now' then carrying it to its ultimate conclusion.

Jobless disability claims soar to record $200B as of January

And so it begins … ‘Turn in Your Neighbor’ Program
    mhmmmmm

Bravo757

Stand In The Gap
    Apr 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I like how that looks - the posted link just above

I hate the article - I remember when I was a kid and Sears, Montgomery Wards, JcPenny, Joe the Motorist and damned near every hardware store had rifle and ammo for sale - it was just plain, common and ordinary. And when some nut-case did something crazy - everybody knew it was his fault- not society, not the tools used but the nut jobs own fault.

Last edited:

Ultimate Member

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    NOT <sarc> ... Scary !!!

I think technology will allow us to design something better. I've always thought it was stupid how guns are so damn old, but my computer changes every year. But the 1911 has worked good for a while. Guns are very inefficient and I think I could do much better.

Careful ... Don't give the antis extra fodder for their next gun grab.

White House Press Announcement - 4/10/2015

"Guns are inefficient relics of the past. We need 'new', ammo-efficient models; ones that will run on alternative, renewable ammo. Old guns, that number in the hundreds of millions, are polluting our land and water with toxic lead ammunition. The fed'rl gov'mnt is embarking on an aggressive effort to bring safe and efficient ammo and firearms to market by funding the reopening of manufacturing plants previously run by Solyndra and Fisker. And, in doing so, will be creating hundreds of thousands of good paying jobs in communities that have been destroyed by gun violence wrought by outdated technology."​

Attachments

• nerf-guns-nerf-guns-17685036-400-400.jpg
      nerf-guns-nerf-guns-17685036-400-400.jpg
      13.6 KB · Views: 114
    • nerf-vulcan-gun11.jpg
      nerf-vulcan-gun11.jpg
      29.8 KB · Views: 123
    • nerf-guns-8-470-0409.jpg
      nerf-guns-8-470-0409.jpg
      21.2 KB · Views: 118

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts