• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Well i had my meeting and like I told tdt91 in a PM that I was unsure of the policy of food. I am a newer member and all of the event that we have had there have been catered and they say the reason is liabilty so no outside food lest it be from a bonafide food service facility. Soory guys.

I guess my place is out, however if it is conducive to my schedule i will be in attendance.

NOBODY

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Hey guys, I have a place in Abingdon but it costs $100. Fire cap is 72 peeps. If people are willing to pitch in 5 or 10 and we get enough then we could do it. Has a kitchen too. Let me know if you are interested so we can get a feel. If enough interest then I will check on available dates and go from there. 20 families @ 5 bucks plus a dish is a party!!!

Last edited:

evilf150

Aug 28, 2009
    essex
    Pit Beef :thumbsup:
    But I would suggest bringing your own Beverages
    +1:thumbsup:

Hey guys, I have a place in Abingdon but it costs $100. Fire cap is 72 peeps. If people are willing to pitch in 5 or 10 and we get enough then we could do it. Has a kitchen too. Let me know if you are interested so we can get a feel. If enough interest then I will check on available dates and go from there. 20 families @ 5 bucks plus a dish is a party!!!

sounds good maybe we sould do a new thread:rolleyes:

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

I think we can cover the $$. What y'all think? Good find

Pit Beef :thumbsup:
    But I would suggest bringing your own Beverages

do you know someone who can provide the pit beef? Do we pay for the sandwich or catered the food? I like the idea, we can stoll do pot luck dishes on the side. This sounds affordable

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    I think we can cover the $$. What y'all think? Good find

do you know someone who can provide the pit beef? Do we pay for the sandwich or catered the food? I like the idea, we can stoll do pot luck dishes on the side. This sounds affordable

I second it the idea. If we can charge $$ to cover food/soda and BYOB than top it off with a 50/50 and maybe some silent auction stuff from some vendors we could get a nice $$ to donate to M1 for vets and maybe MSI and MDS (here) etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom