• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • essence1st

Disarmed by complacency.
    Oct 21, 2022
    Md
    We moved here in 2016. I found this site then and have used it as a resource to understand living among 2A antagonists. At least y’all ain’t as bad as Chicago. I suspect DC drives your gun policy, and Annapolis funds it. Liking the grass root mentality I’ve seen here, I joined. I am seeing that my posts or lack thereof affect access to some goodies.

I wanted to offer couple of etools for the granddaddy looking and some original issue boxes (with original seal) of 7.5x55 for the one ole boy in the classified (open to trading bayonet to fit my rifle), but alas I cannot.

Looks like I have to wait to interact. I’m rather sardonic anyway. Some of my reactive sarcasm is probably best left out of the stew. Maybe we can bring more hope to the site rather than the here-comes-the-grim-reaper-again outlook.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Become a paid supporter, link on home page and you will be able to sell in the classified and have access to the water cooler.

essence1st

Disarmed by complacency.
    Oct 21, 2022
    Md
    Thanks. I missed the punch line. Yes, she does.

Staying off the radar is my goal. It’ll be hard to do as active member. I figger the cultural enrichment’s probably worth it.

essence1st

Disarmed by complacency.
    Oct 21, 2022
    Md
    Welcome from PA!
    Take a look at these helpful links – LOTS of amazing info!
    FORUM RULES
    Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    Range Etiquette and Staying Safe
    Admin News and Announcements
    Gun Rights and Legislation
    Industry Partners
    MD Shooters Firearms Map
    Acronym list
    Thank you for the direction. We’ll check em out. Though I’ve had worse for breaking the rules, I’ll be on my best behavior mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom