• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I believe she'll run and she's going to be damn hard to beat. Women love her unless they're conservatives and she'll have a voter turn out like nobody else.

If all of the black people that voted had gone for Obama, he'd have still needed huge numbers of other voters to win. If 75% of the women that vote go for Shrillery, the other liberals will make this a landslide.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Elizabeth Warren is the new darling of the Democraps and Hildabeast knows it.

Hillary knows what happened the last time a "darling" showed up. She will not run.

Spot on except I think Hilary will run, she just won't get the nomination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    She will absolutely run...if she can. The only thing I see that could stop her are these health issues I hear rumors about.

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    So OMalley was planing to direct Brown to allow fracking in exchange for dark money for his presidential run. Well that plan is in the toilet now.
    Dodged a bullet for a few years(maybe) plus oil is dropping like whoa so fraking won't be as profitable for a while.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    She will absolutely run...if she can. The only thing I see that could stop her are these health issues I hear rumors about.

They aren't rumors. Every time I see her and her chipmunk cheeks I get nauseous.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I believe she'll run and she's going to be damn hard to beat. Women love her unless they're conservatives and she'll have a voter turn out like nobody else.

If all of the black people that voted had gone for Obama, he'd have still needed huge numbers of other voters to win. If 75% of the women that vote go for Shrillery, the other liberals will make this a landslide.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=48063&postcount=2

That was then.

It's the stupid parties race to lose. All they have to do is come up with a more moderate Moderate than the last two times to, you know, "attract the independents" [spit] since it worked so well before.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    And this is why I loath politics. The last thing I would want to see is another Clinton or Bush, but the two parties are so broken they can only rotate flat tires at this point.

Starting to sound like it's going to be a Romney rotation this time round.

This morning, the enemy channel is telling the world that Jeb Bush is the ONLY person who can save the Republican party in 2016.

Knowing that the Liberals want us to win the White House in 2016, I say we skip the primaries and just go with Bush as our candidate.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hildabeast may have more to gain by stepping out of the race for Prez while the Dems still think well of her.

As with a ballplayer who retires from the game earlier rather than later, Hillary can always bask in glow of being a "what if" girl should a Republican beat someone like Elizabeth Warren.

The pattern of Presidential elections is that voters want the parties to "take turns" occupying the White House and after 8 years of the Dems it will be uphill for whoever the Democratic candidate is.

If the Republicans can run someone like Carly Fiorino for Prez, I think they can win.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    The pattern of Presidential elections is that voters want the parties to "take turns" occupying the White House and after 8 years of the Dems it will be uphill for whoever the Democratic candidate is.

QUOTE]

the last time the same party won the election after a 2 term president was H.W, before that was F.D.R... won a 3rd term as president. before that was 1904, with Teddy Roosevelt. Very rare indeed, as us Americans' get bored with the same color after 8 years... lets hope the trend continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom