• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    I'm coping this exact post from reddit as it needs some attention of how full retard the UK as gone. Wow, just wow! Sorry if this is a dupe.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/british-police-calling-for-knife-ban/

Kitchen Knife:
    Researchers “consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen. None of the chefs felt such knives were essential, since the point of a short blade was just as useful when a sharp end was needed.”

Dec 31, 2012
    Again, we remind our readers outside of the UK, that this is not satire, just another example of the government claiming they are here to protect us from ourselves.

Substitute Maryland for UK.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I have always said that once activists win they don't just stop and go home. They just pick a new poison and continue to be activists.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Next UK will be banning MMA and boxing gyms. Nobody "needs" to know how to knock a person out! Dafuq is wrong with this morons!!!!!?????

Odiferous Maximus

Feb 16, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    When I lived in the UK in the 90s, a friend's house was broken into during the night. My friend threatened the guy with a softball bat and chased him out, and then called the police. The police confiscated the bat since it was used as "an offensive weapon."

Later, I was part of a military wedding where we carried ceremonial swords. Not only did we have to get a permit to have them at the wedding (and only the wedding), but the police verified that we locked them in the trunk of a car before we went to the reception.

And, both times, the police were completely serious about what they were doing.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    People don't need sharp, pointy assault knives for cooking and opening boxes! You can cook just fine with a safe butter knife and boxes are easy to open with a pen or even your fingernails. Not every home has a gun but nearly every home does have a deadly sharp and pointy assault knife. This has got to change, think of the children! BAN SHARP POINTY ASSAULT KNIVES NOW! :D

Attachments

• assaultweapon.jpg
      assaultweapon.jpg
      20.6 KB · Views: 734
    • choose-life.jpg
      choose-life.jpg
      43.3 KB · Views: 749
    • knifeturnin.jpg
      knifeturnin.jpg
      118.6 KB · Views: 722

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Once they get the knives, they will go after cricket bats....or whatever they call them.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Dumb people thinking that violence is a result of weapons instead of social/economic issues. No wonder England’s violent crime rate is double that of America.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    This is truly a disturbing turn of events in England. What does it say about a culture that has the highest concentration of surveillance cameras in a major metropolitan area like London, and then bans kitchen knives. Screw Orwellian, we're jumping strait to V for Vendetta.

Has anyone told these people that freedom is about choice and freewill? Then they go around touting about how Americans are so violent. I personally rather deal with the violence any day of the year then these creepy turn of events. It's like watching Orwell's 1984 novel come to life.

Sad and creepy at the same time. :sad20:

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    This is what happens when you live as a subject instead of a sovereign citizen.

Let's all just keep that in mind as we see what OUR government is trying to do to us.

They are attempting to infantalize us for the sake of justifying their existence, now that government has gotten too big for it's britches it has a will to survive, and it will do so at the cost of those it was created to serve.

NEVER lose sight of the fact that the government is there for YOUR benefit, and any time we find it onerous or cumbersome we may eliminate it, do not lose sight of this fact.

We have been taught to think of government as something outside ourselves, instead of the rudder we each have a hand on that sets the course of our nation.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    In related news, Kid gets expelled for eating his morning crumpet into the shape of a knife. Upon further investigation the parents were also charged as accessories when it was discovered that the "mother" had used a deadly weapon to make the child's lunch.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Had my pocket knife confiscated while waiting in line to get on the London eye.

You'd have thought I'd had C4 taped around me they way they "slowly talked me down" :rolleyes:

In hind-sight I should have just responded with "MERICA!" when they asked what I was doing with it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom