• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I just got that too. Well I guess I will have to spread around the money I'm not spending on firearms to support few groups to fight for our rights, I already am a member of MSI, 2A foundation, NRA and just signed up for the new PAC started here and as a member of AGC I'll be giving to that PAC as well. Also donated for this most excellent site to keep running.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Congrats to AGC!!! We all need to work together toward the goal of pro 2a majority in the house and Senate!!

tm12

Dec 22, 2012
    I'm also a member of an AGC club. This is great. We will definitely be donating. Since $ are everything in politics the ACG PAC and the other PAC formed here are very important. Those who voted against our rights need to see that the pro2A community has money to put behind our cause. Hopefully, folks will donate whatever they can afford. Even small donations add up over time.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Also.... PAC's are limited in what they can donate to a candidate. So two separate PACs can donate 2x the money to a candidate.

Force multiplier.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Congrats to AGC!!! We all need to work together toward the goal of pro 2a majority in the house and Senate!!

Also.... PAC's are limited in what they can donate to a candidate. So two separate PACs can donate 2x the money to a candidate.

Force multiplier.

:thumbsup: I am very optimistic about the future. I think it is great that everyone sees a role for everyone else. I have not seen any pissing contests behind the scenes, either. It is so unusual that this many bright people can get together and actually work together without egos getting in the way. It speaks volumes about the drive and integrity of the people in the 2A community. The longer I am part of this community the more pride I take in my role.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    :thumbsup: I am very optimistic about the future. I think it is great that everyone sees a role for everyone else. I have not seen any pissing contests behind the scenes, either. It is so unusual that this many bright people can get together and actually work together without egos getting in the way. It speaks volumes about the drive and integrity of the people in the 2A community. The longer I am part of this community the more pride I take in my role.

Thanks for all you (and more importantly your hair) do to defend freedom!

We would love you have you involved

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Independent PAC(s) are a valuable tool , even if they do only dispensing of $ . Email sent seeking current status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom