• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Hey, I just found out the Aim Surplus will now ship ammo to Montgomery County!! For a long time, those of us in the communist mecca here in MoCo were out in the cold with ammo shipments...not no more!

Yeah, happy days, I thought I would pass on this little bit of info to my brethern trapped here in commie hell, but of course, everyone on this board seems to be in the know (except for me, of course) so I am sure you probably already knew this.

jimsoden

Super Lurker
    Sep 25, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    They send me ammo all the time.

Without even asking? :D Dude, you are my hero! :party29:

Seriously, I'm thinking about their 7.62x51 NATO battle packs. Looks like a good deal to me! :lol:

German $89.95 for 200 rounds
    South African $64.95 for 140 rounds

I bought a case of the SA almost 2 years ago at a Dulles Expo Gun Show for $60.00. Not bad either price! :thumbsup:

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Aimsurplus has been shipping ammo to Montgomery co w/out problem for quite some time- unlike some clueless companies who think they know laws better than us here in MG and won't chage their policies no matter what. I am happy for their losses!

Dansammo is another good place to order. Not to mention Cabela's.

Last edited:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Nope order on line shows up on door, last round was 500rds of soft point 7.62*39 (always like to keep some softpoints around), 9mm and other goodies.

I have some of the DAG (German) from Midway, same stuff havent run it yet. THe south african is overpriced, they have had that for ages and think they are trying to dump the inventory. Dont have it either. If you can find it even though its corrosive the S&B stuff made in the 80s for the Spaniards is great. Just ran a bunch through my FR8 very accurate 2" groups off shoulder iron sights.

Seriously AIM is awesome, if their gun comes with a 30rd mag they will take it off and give you a small credit. If you want your mags shipped to another state or address.......no problem. If you want something shipped to one address and have the mags shipped to another......no problem. Truly they are my favorite vendor, if anything goes wrong just call Brian.

Without even asking? :D Dude, you are my hero! :party29:

Seriously, I'm thinking about their 7.62x51 NATO battle packs. Looks like a good deal to me! :lol:

German $89.95 for 200 rounds
    South African $64.95 for 140 rounds

I bought a case of the SA almost 2 years ago at a Dulles Expo Gun Show for $60.00. Not bad either price! :thumbsup:

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Nope order on line shows up on door, last round was 500rds of soft point 7.62*39 (always like to keep some softpoints around), 9mm and other goodies.

I have some of the DAG (German) from Midway, same stuff havent run it yet. THe south african is overpriced, they have had that for ages and think they are trying to dump the inventory. Dont have it either. If you can find it even though its corrosive the S&B stuff made in the 80s for the Spaniards is great. Just ran a bunch through my FR8 very accurate 2" groups off shoulder iron sights.

Seriously AIM is awesome, if their gun comes with a 30rd mag they will take it off and give you a small credit. If you want your mags shipped to another state or address.......no problem. If you want something shipped to one address and have the mags shipped to another......no problem. Truly they are my favorite vendor, if anything goes wrong just call Brian.

Well, this is all news to me. Before this afternoon, the last time I tried to order ammo from Aim was July of 2008 and they denied me out and out; said they couldn't do it because some of the other "big guys" would not ship to MoCo so they wouldn't either.

4MDGunRights

Gun Totin' Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    Morris Co, New Jersistan
    I'll +1 Aim Surplus; I've ordered the German battlepacks and had no issue with delivery here in MoCo, thank goodness there are some vendors out there that are not scared about old outdated MoCo ammo restrictions.

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    I will also give a +1 for Aim surplus as they only take about 3 day's after ordering to get to the door. I have ordered about 3000 rounds of 7.62x54r, and 4000 rounds of 9mm and never had a ftf or the wrond ammo sent. Quick and Right just the way i like it:party29:.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I've purchased several things including a Glock 22 while DRIVING home from school one day. I've nothing but great things to say about AimSurplus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom