• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I would pass on these, I bought one at the funshow a while back and it wont fit in either of my Chinese AK's.

I would go with the Romanian.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I got one of these new Korean drums at the Nation's gun show(marked "American tactical") and it fits perfectly and works perfectly in my WASR 10 plus it can hold 76 rounds, not 75.

jdramsey

Troll hunter.
    Aug 5, 2009
    St. Mary's Co. MD
    I just got 2 of the 75 round drums from AIM for $49 each. (had them shipped to VA) Haven't shot them yet but they fit in my yugo M70.

@ WeaponsCollector: I noticed that too, 76 rounds. I had to count it 3 time, thought I was loosing it at first.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I just got 2 of the 75 round drums from AIM for $49 each. (had them shipped to VA) Haven't shot them yet but they fit in my yugo M70.

@ WeaponsCollector: I noticed that too, 76 rounds. I had to count it 3 time, thought I was loosing it at first.

They won't feed the 76th round ;)

I have a bunch of these... I bought them when they first came out at $70 with the plan of reselling them, because I'd never seen an AK drum under $90-100 before then... Then they just kept dropping the price and now I've got 8 AK drums when I really only wanted 2 or 3 :lol2: But that's the chance I took. Win some, lose some LOL.

I will say that they work great. My AK had no feed problems with them. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Imetthevarmit

Latest threads

Top Bottom