• ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    when you have 38in waist like I do I have a lot of belt real estate. :D

HondoMD

Mar 8, 2011
    Ordered one yesterday... figured what the heck for $30 (34 with shipping). Received an email this afternoon that it has been shipped.

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    Neat. I look forward to hearing how it is.

And I'm with you on the 38 inch waist Jrumann. I've got a lot of ass to hide a pistol but my full size .45 is a bit of a bear. I could use something more comfortable for around the house.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Neat. I look forward to hearing how it is.

And I'm with you on the 38 inch waist Jrumann. I've got a lot of ass to hide a pistol but my full size .45 is a bit of a bear. I could use something more comfortable for around the house.

The Taurus Beretta 92 Holster interests me but when my Beretta is fully loaded 20+1 I may need to add suspenders to my wardrobe. :lol2:

HondoMD

Mar 8, 2011
    Received holsters (3 days from ordering)... Wore it outside doing yard work (no gun of course) just to see how flexible and comfortable when moving in a variety of positions. Anyways I can report that it is indeed comfortable and does contour to your body. After a while I did not even notice it. I believe that the smooth leather on both sides is a plus(unlike others where the leather against your body is rough and usually requires a t shirt or something similar to keep from rubbing against the skin). The real check will be when using CC with my G19. Unfortunately I won't be travelling to our property in PA anytime soon to check it out fully. Bottom line for the $$$, I'm getting a couple more for my 92FS and SA 1911.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Just placed an order. I also have a crossbreed, once I get it will do a comparison.

I will look forward to hearing how the Alien Gear and Crossbreed compare. I've been looking at both for that day when I can legally carry concealed.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    I finally ordered one tonight (I don't know what took so long, the price point is a no-brainer) - will wait for it to arrive - hopefully in time before my trip out of state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom