• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Yes, for sure, it takes a real idiot to know a real idiot. What is really the clue that the dog needed to be put down was that it looked so excited while it was mauling birds. IT'S A BIRD DOG. A dog that you get as a puppy, is a product of how you raised it. If it's a bad dog, IT'S YOUR FAULT. That puppy was a clean slate when it was born! No more than a piece of clay that YOU SHAPE. All you people are disgusting......and worse yet you are stupid. There's no fixing stupid.
    Kari Lake OMG what are you smoking? I'll bet you worship MTG too.
    That's it. I won't be back to this site till I hear the voters have trashed the entire Republican party. I was a Republican all my life. That was when men were men. We didn't bend knees and kiss anyone's ring. Go ahead and drink the Cool Aid. See you on Ja, 20th.
    :lol2: :lol:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Kristi Noem is a farm girl who grew up on a ranch around animals and nature all her life. She is very common-sense and straightforward.

Her father was killed in a farm machinery accident and she had to jump in and help run the business at an early age— which she did very successfully.

I would trust her judgment regarding her own animals over some stranger on a keyboard, a random journalist graduate of Columbia school of journalism, or other “expert” critic who doesn’t have firsthand knowledge.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Yes, for sure, it takes a real idiot to know a real idiot. What is really the clue that the dog needed to be put down was that it looked so excited while it was mauling birds. IT'S A BIRD DOG. A dog that you get as a puppy, is a product of how you raised it. If it's a bad dog, IT'S YOUR FAULT. That puppy was a clean slate when it was born! No more than a piece of clay that YOU SHAPE. All you people are disgusting......and worse yet you are stupid. There's no fixing stupid.
    That's it. I won't be back to this site till I hear the voters have trashed the entire Republican party. I was a Republican all my life. That was when men were men. We didn't bend knees and kiss anyone's ring. Go ahead and drink the Cool Aid. See you on Ja, 20th.
    Sweet... but I won't see you.

Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    Hands down one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the internet.

Are puppies like clay. Sure. I'd say most puppies are like clay. And can be molded into good dogs. But on occasion some slip through the cracks. And turn into CUJO.

You can also say human babies are like clay. Take time to work with baby clay and the clay develops into a quality human being. But not in all cases. There are cases where baby clay turns into a pot that's not fit for use in polite society.

And I don't think you were ever a Republican. You sound like some screeching PITA safe spacer who's a wee tad unhinged.

If you search the internet, you can find little dolls. Then you can point to where the big mean Republican party touched you. Or simply download and fill out a butt hurt report. Though I do give you some credit. Having six posts and using half of them to personally attack other members has to be a record of some kind.

Last edited:

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    Animals get sacrificed on farms routinely, part of the business and I would think what happened to this one is not unusual for a dog that was killing chickens. I suspect if she had not done it, someone else would have if they caught it in the act.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Anne Arundel County still has laws on the books where if an animal is bothering livestock it is fair game! No need to ask me how I know.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    B935B71C-F4B6-4036-B6E0-433A1A9E2014.gif

Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    Animals get sacrificed on farms routinely, part of the business and I would think what happened to this one is not unusual for a dog that was killing chickens. I suspect if she had not done it, someone else would have if they caught it in the act.
    Or CUJO bites the wrong person and Noem gets sued.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Well, I for one am really going to miss this Chix2111 and her many thoughtful contributions to this forum. It's a shame to lose her, but at least she saved me from making a terrible mistake. Having considered her well-reasoned arguments, I shall of course change all of my votes to "Biden."

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    Anne Arundel County still has laws on the books where if an animal is bothering livestock it is fair game! No need to ask me how I know.
    Im pretty sure Carroll Co is the same. Years ago, my brother shot a German Shepard that he caught with a dead chicken in its mouth. It ran off and died at the owners driveway. The cops showed up to arrest someone, but changed their tune once they heard the truth. Then told the owner he was responsible for the cost of the chicken, which my dad declined.

Mr H

Well, I for one am really going to miss this Chix2111 and her many thoughtful contributions to this forum. It's a shame to lose her, but at least she saved me from making a terrible mistake. Having considered her well-reasoned arguments, I shall of course change all of my votes to "Biden."
    I wonder if she's tried to ignore Clandestine??

:innocent0

Mr H

Kristi Noem is a farm girl who grew up on a ranch around animals and nature all her life. She is very common-sense and straightforward.

Her father was killed in a farm machinery accident and she had to jump in and help run the business at an early age— which she did very successfully.

I would trust her judgment regarding her own animals over some stranger on a keyboard, a random journalist graduate of Columbia school of journalism, or other “expert” critic who doesn’t have firsthand knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom