• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    not really it has a USA made firing pin tapco gas piston and rod
    also the front sight is NOT original it is a prince 50 sight made in the USA
    and the bayonet is gone forever

so it is compliant to 922 r

Sights and firing pin don't count for compliance parts.
    However since it still retains the original fixed 10 round magazine 922r should not be an issue since it is not detachable or above 10 rounds which is the crux of the issue.

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    dig it. Mine is bubbafied as well but it shoots better that way since I am more comfortable and thats all that matters.

557402_3791135463374_1026060156_n.jpg

Since all that really holds an SKS to the stock is the trigger group leaf spring, sometimes changing stocks CAN increase its accurac, if there is less play between the stock and the receiver/barrel. A little wiggle can make a difference in POI I've found.

cogcon

COGCON
    MDS Supporter
    My Shernic should be here this week. It's only been 6 months since I ordered it. Bubba maybe, but bubba cool. I will definitely keep all the original parts in case I ever decide to come back from the dark side.

IMG_2787.jpg

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    My Shernic should be here this week. It's only been 6 months since I ordered it. Bubba maybe, but bubba cool. I will definitely keep all the original parts in case I ever decide to come back from the dark side.

IMG_2787.jpg

Pretty sweet, if you ask me. Makes it stick out at the range, different than what everyone else brings, and probably really comfortable to shoot, too.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    How much does something like that cost. Is that a pic of your rifle? Is the can just a barrel extender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom