• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md
    Good morning

Yes. The camel's nose was under the tent. It now is in the tent disguised as elephants.

Carroll County was the last solider in this war against the liberals and all the Union backed candidates won

Richard Rothschild is the lone conservative on the BOC - it gives a whole new meaning to "Poor Richard"

So many shenanigans in this election that I felt I was dealing with Baltimore City.

I tried to warn folks that the labor unions, with the help of Susan Krebs, were walking our neighborhoods to change Dems to GOP to swing the primary. We had a 20% turn out. SMH. That means about 23,000 of 113,000 voters turned out.

Such a shame that Carroll surrendered.

Carmen
    This is very disturbing info. I took pride in my County from the moment I moved here from Moco but this makes me feel so upset and beat down. I reached out to many voters and most refused to vote stating "its only the primary" so its no big deal to them... We need to find a way to change this loser for life attitude Conservative voters have now. Why don't people remember Robert Ehrlich??
    It is possible but we need to unite and vote dammit!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Good morning

Yes. The camel's nose was under the tent. It now is in the tent disguised as elephants.

Carroll County was the last solider in this war against the liberals and all the Union backed candidates won

Richard Rothschild is the lone conservative on the BOC - it gives a whole new meaning to "Poor Richard"

So many shenanigans in this election that I felt I was dealing with Baltimore City.

I tried to warn folks that the labor unions, with the help of Susan Krebs, were walking our neighborhoods to change Dems to GOP to swing the primary. We had a 20% turn out. SMH. That means about 23,000 of 113,000 voters turned out.

Such a shame that Carroll surrendered.

Carmen

So many people are just plain fuggin' lazy along with an "I don't give a shit" attitude. Here in Carroll County back in early 2013, Conservative pro 2A people were ENERGIZED to thwart what was to ultimately become FSA2013. We had a "town hall" at the Best Western Westminster late February 2013 with seating capacity of slightly over 300. Approximately double (600) people showed up of which reportedly only 2 were for the anti-gun bill. The bill passed in Annapolis, though watered down (damage control) and our County constituents led by Richard Rothschild, drew up, revised, and placed the final touches (I was part of this) for the induction of the 1st level nullification of SB281 (FSA2013) here in Carroll County in June of that year. Now fast forward to the present. We, the people of Carroll County (Conservative and/or pro 2A voters) had the opportunity to keep our most conservative elected constituents in office and replace those in office that weren't there in our best interest with challengers that believe in and cherish our values. We had the chance on June 24th and BLEW IT. To those that worked dilegently and voted in this election to keep our conservative values, I take my hat off to you. Now to those that DIDN'T even go out to vote, as far as I'm concerned (and I'm sure alotta' others feel the same as I but won't state as such) you are just as much of the problem as the libtards. You know who you are and you should hang your head in shame. You are the people that cry and wine the most and say something should be done about it but won't get off of your lazy asses to help or EVEN VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad54: You just talk the talk but won't walk the walk i.e. no balls.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    So many people are just plain fuggin' lazy along with an "I don't give a shit" attitude. Here in Carroll County back in early 2013, Conservative pro 2A people were ENERGIZED to thwart what was to ultimately become FSA2013. We had a "town hall" at the Best Western Westminster late February 2013 with seating capacity of slightly over 300. Approximately double (600) people showed up of which reportedly only 2 were for the anti-gun bill. The bill passed in Annapolis, though watered down (damage control) and our County constituents led by Richard Rothschild, drew up, revised, and placed the final touches (I was part of this) for the induction of the 1st level nullification of SB281 (FSA2013) here in Carroll County in June of that year. Now fast forward to the present. We, the people of Carroll County (Conservative and/or pro 2A voters) had the opportunity to keep our most conservative elected constituents in office and replace those in office that weren't there in our best interest with challengers that believe in and cherish our values. We had the chance on June 24th and BLEW IT. To those that worked dilegently and voted in this election to keep our conservative values, I take my hat off to you. Now to those that DIDN'T even go out to vote, as far as I'm concerned (and I'm sure alotta' others feel the same as I but won't state as such) you are just as much of the problem as the libtards. You know who you are and you should hang your head in shame. You are the people that cry and wine the most and say something should be done about it but won't get off of your lazy asses to help or EVEN VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad54: You just talk the talk but won't walk the walk i.e. no balls.
    v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif

Amedori

Good morning

I wonder who will take Delegate Smegiel's place on the House Judiciary Committee - Unfortunately, there is no force on the front line in that committee any longer. In that sense, I am very disappointed I did not win.

I am wondering, however, if anyone is paying attention to ISIS and their taking over of Iraq and Syria. Danger approaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom