• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Some items in your cart can not be shipped to your location due to federal or state regulations:
    4.9" THREADED BARREL - MODEL GSG FIREFLY can not be shipped to MD.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It's hard to fault dealers for throwing their hands up instead of trying to wade through the mess our legislators have made of our gun laws.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    I dont fault retailers that much, but cmon, in what state is a 4.9" threaded barrel alone banned?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It's hard to fault dealers for throwing their hands up instead of trying to wade through the mess our legislators have made of our gun laws.
    Disagree. It's very easy. **** those guys for inventing new private gun control rules.

See? Easy.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    ok, is there any universe where the barrel is the serialized part of the gun?

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    If we say it’s ok for companies to stop shipping to MD then we’re already done. I think it’s total BS and anti 2A. Some companies won’t ship any firearms to Md already. We need a list of these companies and to boycott them. Had one guy tell me what he would and wouldn’t ship to MD. I told him as far as my customers and myself are concerned your not shipping anything. The products you choose to cherry pick we’ll buy elsewhere.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's not so much we're saying it's " OK " . We're understanding how it can be a rational business decision .

Sack

Dec 17, 2014
    WV
    If you need it that bad, I'm just over the line in WV. You can ship it to my house and pending where you are located, I can either ship it to you or meet you somewhere.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Thanks for offers. This was a nice-to-have $45 barrel that might go with a suppressor I have and is heavier than the gun lol. It already has raised my blood pressure what too much lol. Honestly I just want to tell ATI customer service to иди на хуй

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Thanks for offers. This was a nice-to-have $45 barrel that might go with a suppressor I have and is heavier than the gun lol. It already has raised my blood pressure what too much lol. Honestly I just want to tell ATI customer service to иди на хуй

...or tell that to a Russian warship!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If we say it’s ok for companies to stop shipping to MD then we’re already done. I think it’s total BS and anti 2A. Some companies won’t ship any firearms to Md already. We need a list of these companies and to boycott them. Had one guy tell me what he would and wouldn’t ship to MD. I told him as far as my customers and myself are concerned your not shipping anything. The products you choose to cherry pick we’ll buy elsewhere.

I know WE would like to see all the firearms companies be staunch supporters of the 2A. Some are. Of course, they are also business owners. It's also a lot of work on their part. OTOH, we can find businesses who are sane and move our business to them.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I dont fault retailers that much, but cmon, in what state is a 4.9" threaded barrel alone banned?

Connecticut.

Any part or parts designed to make an "assault weapon" is, itself, an "assault weapon." Since we have a one-feature test for semi-auto pistols, it's technically unlawful to ship it here.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Connecticut.

Any part or parts designed to make an "assault weapon" is, itself, an "assault weapon." Since we have a one-feature test for semi-auto pistols, it's technically unlawful to ship it here.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Connecticut.

You're still alive? Fantastic!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I just tried to order an AR barrel from Cheaper Than Dirt and ran into the same BS - won't ship it to MD because it's a threaded barrel, as in the threads for the flash suppressor. Do these dorks just make stuff up randomly?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I just tried to order an AR barrel from Cheaper Than Dirt and ran into the same BS - won't ship it to MD because it's a threaded barrel, as in the threads for the flash suppressor. Do these dorks just make stuff up randomly?

That frustration and annoyance is your punishment for trying to order something from those sorry-assed gouging bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom