• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I was in there this afternoon and was told by one of the guys in the sporting goods dept that they had a bunch of ammo come in today but arent allowed to put it out until tomorrow morning!! What a crock of sh!t !!

So if anyone wants some 325 bulk packs of .22, 45, 9mm, 12ga. and a few others Get there early tomorrow!! Only 1 bulk pack of .22 allowed nper person now. If someone gets there and theres any left, could you pick me up some 9mm or .22 bulk pack if your not getting any. Thanks, Tom

Good luck and happy hunting!!

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Don't worry if u can't make it there will be some for sale in the classifieds here tomorrow evening.

****Yea. Pretty much this. This is what is still happening at my local Dick's store in Gaithersburg. I normally have breakfast across the street and watch as the same guys wait for the place to open at 9am, buy whatever they can or are allowed and sell it on various lists at a much higher cost. I guess there are worse ways of making a living or supplementing income but it is the free market. I don't resell what I buy but I am definitely guilty of being a hoarding douche-waffle like several others I know from my area. I buy most everything online now.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Don't worry if u can't make it there will be some for sale in the classifieds here tomorrow evening.

Yea, I was kinda hoping that someone would pick some up for me since I gave the heads up and can't be there myself. Oh well, Karma will win in the end. I gave 1000 rounds of .22 to the Mont. Co. 4H shooting sports program because they couldn't find enough. Good luck!

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Trust me, you will not be able to buy ammo at that store at 6am. Generally they can't even find the ammo cabinet keys at 8pm.

I would wait until at least 0830 (after I've hit the store on my way to work). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom