• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I got 12 50 cal cans off eBay for $150. In very good condition.

Just another option.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Wal-Mart has 50 cal cans for 12.95

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

These are not USGI ammo cans, of course, but they are pretty decent. Some places want around the same price for a plastic can, which is silly.

Also, Harbor Freight has 30 cal sized plastic cans on sale for $4 with the coupon.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    My in-laws live in Garrett County and there is a store out there in LaVale called "Surplus City". They always have nice surplus ammo cans, 4 for $40. I always get 10 or so every trip out there, and I handpick good ones. If anyone is close to central Maryland I can hook you up at cost next time I go out.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    These are not USGI ammo cans, of course, but they are pretty decent. Some places want around the same price for a plastic can, which is silly.

Also, Harbor Freight has 30 cal sized plastic cans on sale for $4 with the coupon.
    I'm not talking about a plastic can I'm talking about a metal 50 cal size can with o ring. I know they aren't usgi but they are bigger and more durable than the plastic 30 cals.

bg71361

Apr 30, 2012
    I'm not talking about a plastic can I'm talking about a metal 50 cal size can with o ring. I know they aren't usgi but they are bigger and more durable than the plastic 30 cals.

The plastic ones are (IMO)crap, the plastic degrades over time, fill a plastic one with loose rounds see how much your top deflects when picked up with the handle. Your mileage may vary.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    The plastic ones are (IMO)crap, the plastic degrades over time, fill a plastic one with loose rounds see how much your top deflects when picked up with the handle. Your mileage may vary.
    Who is advocating buying them?

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Frederick has them on the right side wall. Only one pallet and about half are gone as of 11:30pm. Heritage is the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom