• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KarbinkleRich

Mar 2, 2021
    I noticed that some ammo is back in stock in more places here and there, loving it. May you all have happy shootings and reasonable bulk ammo purchases. I know I've been paying about a dollar a round for 8mm mauser (even surplus and corrosive) and a decent amount for any ammo. Happy for prices to start to stabilize more.

Bohemian

Nov 7, 2009
    Natchez had some PMC bronze 223 and 556 around 45 cpr earlier this morning, and some hollow point match for 66cpr.
    I think we are seeing the end of the tunnel guys

Don't bet on it... when China loving Gun Ban Biden-Harris and their fellow Second Amendment Hating Democrat's are done with 80% receivers and Pistol Braces and Pistol Grip Only shotguns, etc., and a ban on all Semi-Auto's (handguns & long guns) ... Ammo's next... As they promissed...

Unless truth & justice prevail and there's a reckoning for the 2020 Stolen House, Senate, Potus Election by August... end of summer 2021...
    Absolute Proof of Unprecedented,
    Pre-Planned, Widespread, Systemic, Election Results Changing Election Fraud In 2020:
    https://lindelltv.com/

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Here's my suggestion....ban yourselves from purchasing at these prices. Here's how it works....if you refrain from what is now their largest profit margin item now in the industry, they will get the signal, and it should be a signal to all of you of the status of the industry and the future of what us actually happening for the next 3 years.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    That is not "Prices coming down",, that is "Going up".
    the 500 rnd white box was (at BPS) $119 beginning of last fall.
    Then 129,,, 139, 159, 169,,,

Went to Bass Pro Shop at Arundel Mills last week and got a box of 500 9mm white box Remington for $174. Prices are coming down. They had a ton of 5.56 too. They keep it on a cart behind the counter. Usually someone is standing with it. They do have limitations so don’t expect to stock up.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    Manufactures, suppliers, retailers have already found the "new normal",, what people are willing to pay as they buy as fast as it is manufactured.

Here's my suggestion....ban yourselves from purchasing at these prices. Here's how it works....if you refrain from what is now their largest profit margin item now in the industry, they will get the signal, and it should be a signal to all of you of the status of the industry and the future of what us actually happening for the next 3 years.

hammer67

Aug 21, 2016
    Ellicott City
    I try to stop by bass pro couple times a week. I have yet to find any 300 AAC. I have a new build and haven't been able to shoot it. $1.65 at grab a gun, and they don't ship ammo to MD? $1.15 for Wolf steel cased at targetsportsusa. Anyone see any 300 AAC?

Sloopjonb

Feb 5, 2016
    9mm

9mm 3 times the price I usually pay here in Tennessee. I did get 50 hollow points for 37.00 when I bought my 9mm last month. Usually 25 cost around 20.00 so I thought I got a good deal.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va

Don't want it, don't buy it. Elections have consequences.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    ^^^Did not know that!^^^ (Summabish is very much involved in a friend’s solid mid-five figure buying spree that occurred in less than 7 weeks, this past March into mid-April! :lol2: :D

TangoSierra27

MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2017
    FOREST HILL
    I believe with Remington coming back on line it really helped a lot. Also if Biden does bring our troops home that will likely bring a surplus of ammo too. We are still setting records in gun sales, as long as people don't panic buy I think the prices will come down. I sure hope so, I was seriously thinking about reloading.

hammer67

Aug 21, 2016
    Ellicott City
    thanks for the links for 300AAC guys. ammoseek lets you limit search by some parameters, which is good cause I didn't want steel case. Was able to get some to at least get my new build sighted in and have some fun with it.

WeldonHunter

Apr 27, 2011
    Louisiana
    thanks for the links for 300AAC guys. ammoseek lets you limit search by some parameters, which is good cause I didn't want steel case. Was able to get some to at least get my new build sighted in and have some fun with it.
    Gun-deals doesn't limit searches, it shows all in descending order depending on how you organize them by clicking the header tiles at the top of the chart. Every deal has a column that tells you what the cases are. If you place your cursor over the description a small popup will show what they are...ie PY is Polymer Coated Steel, BR is Brass or BO is Boxer primer and BE is Berdan Primer and NC is Non-Corrosive primer under the Case/Primer/Corrosiveness header.

Attachments

• 300 AAC.jpg
      300 AAC.jpg
      121.9 KB · Views: 467
    Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Every time I manage to make it to a gun shop, it's all either oddball calibers or hunting rounds

United had a bunch today. The 9mm was target ammo (not sure of grn) but was $45 a box of 50. They had a bunch of PMC Xtac and i think independence or frontier 5.56 (don’t know the price)

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    So Federal is actually raising their prices on at least 300 BO, don't know about the others. 300 BO seems to be still relatively harder to get, compared to 9mm which is really coming back. Check this BS out.

American Eagle Rifle Suppressor
    Caliber: 300 Blackout
    Bullet Weight: 220
    AE300BLKSUP2

June 10, 2021
    $30.99

May 16, 2021
    $28.99

Dec 3, 2020
    $25.99

Mike_mds

Oct 11, 2020
    Ceciltucky
    United had a bunch today. The 9mm was target ammo (not sure of grn) but was $45 a box of 50. They had a bunch of PMC Xtac and i think independence or frontier 5.56 (don’t know the price)

That price for 9mm is lunacy. You can find new brass CCI Blazer brass on Ammoseek for under 50 cents per round. A local gun shop had Federal 9 mm target ammo for 40 cents per round recently…it was going for double that not long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom