• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doodads

May 29, 2011
    Sarasota
    In another thread, someone mentioned that PSA is now looking at every MD ammunition order to determine if the address is MoCo or Annapolis, and if so, they will cancel the order. It seems their automated system cannot tell.

So expect further delays from them. AND those in MoCO and Annapolis will not be able to order from them any longer.

And yes, MANY people have tried to tell them they are wrong.

This recently happened to me. I called them last week, 10 days after I placed my order for ammo. The girl said that since I lived in a state with restrictions, they had to have a person check it. I asked her what restrictions MD had, and she told me ammo could not be shipped to MoCo and Annapolis. I told her that I live in MoCo and that they have shipped to me in the past. She said that they would not ship ammo to me in MoCo. I told her that I wanted to cancel my order. She cancelled it and I received my refund yesterday.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    There are too many other vendors who do know the law and will ship ammo at very competitive prices.

I won't waste my time on PSA any longer, even though I did buy an LPK from them last year.

Others will disagree. That's fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom