• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hondo

Apr 23, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    I found this company, AmmoSquared (https://ammosquared.com) that offers an ammunition subscription service. Have any of you used their services or anyone like them?

I signed up for a subscription of 7.62 NATO, paid on the first of each month. I delivers automatically every time I accumulate 500 rounds. The ammo prices seem pretty competitive and there is a decent selection.

You can set it up so you automatically buy x-number of rounds every month of your designated type(s) of ammo. Or you can pay a flat amount of money, in $5 increments and once you accumulate your specified amount of ammo, or dollars’ worth of ammo, it will be shipped to you and you start accumulating again.

Also, just for peace of mind, I called the company to ask a few questions and an actual LIVE HUMAN BEING answered the phone who was very helpful. Anyway, I think it’s a good company and great service.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    I'd be more interested if their prices were lower. They're not all that different from SGAmmo or Aimsurplus pricing on a lot of stuff, so I'd be inclined to stick with what I know and save money/buy ammo on my own schedule. Neat concept though.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I'd be more interested if their prices were lower. They're not all that different from SGAmmo or Aimsurplus pricing on a lot of stuff, so I'd be inclined to stick with what I know and save money/buy ammo on my own schedule. Neat concept though.

Pretty much how I feel. I get same prices from Lucky gunner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom