Amy Schumer - comedian. Great American being led astray by anti-gun politicians.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    Just another misinformed celebrity that regurgitated liberal rhetoric without actually doing any research. We have background checks that do this shit. The vast majority of these mass shootings are done by people that obtained the guns legally and passed a background check. Pull your head out of your asses America!

DollZ

Sep 11, 2015
    Well as to the topic I really don't find it very surprising that she would be shaken up after people were killed at her movie, and her uncle is probably the one who pushed this into a political arena which also isn't surprising

I am not a single issue voter. I find MD gun laws absolutely repugnant and quite useless, but I find most Republican issues far more personally invasive.

As to the schizo mocking or the mystification over the Jewish persons views, all I can think about is how every synagogue I work at always has a heavy armed police presence and I nearly never see this at Christian churches.

I don't actually see his differing views as odd at all

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Funny how they roll. Just got this from a fellow workmate. Sorry if a dupe

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Funny how they roll. Just got this from a fellow workmate. Sorry if a dupe

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Deserves repetition. I long for the opportunity to use this in a discussion.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Amy went out on a ledge to support Hillary.

Unfortunately for Amy, she continued to head in the wrong direction.

I hope she bumps into someone (like the gentleman she invites on stage) in her life that will give her enough pause and an opportunity to reflect on why so many of us just simply voted against Hillary.

If you watch her awkward (I'm being kind) political discussion in this video; she gets pretty funny at around 9 minutes.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I'm not sure how she is a great American. She is VERY talentless, and has always been a flaming liberal. She thinks she's famous enough for people to care. I have not met a single person who has said they like her. My guess is in a few years it will be Amy who?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I'm not sure how she is a great American. She is VERY talentless, and has always been a flaming liberal. She thinks she's famous enough for people to care. I have not met a single person who has said they like her. My guess is in a few years it will be Amy who?

You got me there... she's currently a bit undeserving of the title: "great american", was wishful thinking on my part.

The point of this thread was two fold - to point out that she has so much potential and our hope that some in the entertainment industry would come to their senses.

My message to Hollywood -> Stop watching the mainstream media. Listen to your heart, find the truth for yourself. If you can't do any of this... stop being a stooge for the crazies.

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville

Agreed. She has used her fame to push the Hillary/Liberal agenda this entire election. It has been sickening. Not to mention she is a joke thief and outside of vagina jokes, doesn't have much of anything to say. She has been a professional at getting offended by everything and yet made a joke at Bam Margera about his dead friend during a roast. She needs to take her fat ass to Canada as she promised.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Agreed. She has used her fame to push the Hillary/Liberal agenda this entire election. It has been sickening. Not to mention she is a joke thief and outside of vagina jokes, doesn't have much of anything to say. She has been a professional at getting offended by everything and yet made a joke at Bam Margera about his dead friend during a roast. She needs to take her fat ass to Canada as she promised.

:thumbsup:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    She's a pig.

My fault.

I FN love BacoN:

baconheart.jpg

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter

You got me there... she's currently a bit undeserving of the title: "great american", was wishful thinking on my part.

The point of this thread was two fold - to point out that she has so much potential and our hope that some in the entertainment industry would come to their senses.

My message to Hollywood -> Stop watching the mainstream media. Listen to your heart, find the truth for yourself. If you can't do any of this... stop being a stooge for the crazies.

She's a pig.

My fault.

I FN love BacoN:

baconheart.jpg

All the above and I love bacon too!

Never saw the attraction to Miss Piggy. She claims to be a size 8(wifey tells me shes an 18), but what do I know?

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Not only a joke stealing hack, but also a hypocrite. How can you joke about sex and being a slut, but when someone else does call them a pig and try to ruin their reputation.

Timelord

Apr 6, 2013
    Montgomery County
    She now says that her threat to leave the United States if Donald Trump was elected was just a joke. I was hoping she and the other two or three dozen "celebrities" who threatened to leave were serious....

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It's mentioned in the first post, but it bears repeating anyway, she's from a political family. One of her cousins is the very antigun senator from NY, Chuck Schumer. If you go to the original post, there's a picture of them together at an antigun event.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    When all the pro gun/ conservative people in Hollywood get together, they usually wouldn't need a second booth at McD's .

If you didn't suspend disbelief about the politic views of the talent and the creative people, you would watch nothing on large or small screen, and listen to nothing except half of Country music and most of Bluegrass.

Amy Schumer is reasonably funny, and I like real world sized women. But she has jumped the shark, and put herself into the Jane Fonda catagory.

And I don't think cuz brainwashed her as much as encouraged her to come out of the political closet. ( Insert rant on NY'ers that would be insulting to the new president, and at least one MDS'er, but none the less is 99% accurate. Remember, to New Yorkers, Mike Bloomberg is a conservative.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom