• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    With the $63,500 they spent in Howard County for the gun buy back, they could have put about 320 shotguns out there in Columbia to law abiding citizens. Make it a requirement that the firearm be kept by the citizen and turned back into the county should the citizen move or no longer want it.

The antis always scream about there being shoots outs like the OK Corral if people are allowed to carry and/or have guns, but you hear very little of that stuff in the states that are Shall Issue. In fact, I have yet to read about a bunch of CCW holders going at it OK Corral style.

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I like the idea, but if we did something like that we need to pick a better gun. I'm all for a cheep revolver, though I don't have any examples right now you know there has to be some out there.

Feb 28, 2013
    What the anti's always conveniently forget, is that business owners and government buildings in the "wild west" usually required that you check your firearms at the door. And if you didn't want to check your iron you didn't go in. Simple as that. Same as public gatherings, where armed lawmen were usually present.

And, murderers were hung, on the spot in some cases.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    I like the idea. I can see the press having a field day with it. Our responce would be that we are following VP Bidens advice "...get a shotgun, get a shotgun." This is just the kind of action that would make an Anti blow a gasket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom