• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SandSGunsSOMD

Industry Partner
    Nov 7, 2023
    Calvert County, MD
    Hey all, just wanted to pencil in this show for everyone to see! We will be there along with many of the other MDS community dealers. Stop by and check it out!

The Appalachian Promotions website is not always up to date with all of their shows, but here is a good secondary source for MD shows!

Attachments

• 1709129717351.png
      1709129717351.png
      107.7 KB · Views: 58

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Hey all, just wanted to pencil in this show for everyone to see! We will be there along with many of the other MDS community dealers. Stop by and check it out!

The Appalachian Promotions website is not always up to date with all of their shows, but here is a good secondary source for MD shows!

I may drop in,, Assuming you will have merchandise with you

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Just a bump
    This is the smallest amount of interest in an AACO show that I've seen. I may go to look and grab ammo. Having a hard time finding a pistol I like also. Two IP's simply haven't returned my calls/msgs.
    This place was packed for their last show.

SandSGunsSOMD

Industry Partner
    Nov 7, 2023
    Calvert County, MD
    Just a bump
    This is the smallest amount of interest in an AACO show that I've seen. I may go to look and grab ammo. Having a hard time finding a pistol I like also. Two IP's simply haven't returned my calls/msgs.
    This place was packed for their last show.
    Thanks for the bump! The shows do seem to not be attracting a large crowd, but it is on par for the industry pace lately, likely to pick up as we near November per usual lol

We're bringing a full selection of popular handguns also! Is there anything specific you would like to see? We are doing some last minute loading this morning

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Baltimore antique arms show Saturday, Crownsville show Sunday. Sounds like a great weekend to me.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Thanks for the bump! The shows do seem to not be attracting a large crowd, but it is on par for the industry pace lately, likely to pick up as we near November per usual lol

We're bringing a full selection of popular handguns also! Is there anything specific you would like to see? We are doing some last minute loading this morning

Yes, I’m looking for a pistol that fits my hand as if it has been growing there since I was a child lololol
    No, I’ll find it and you are on my short list for an ffl. I hope to see you probably tomorrow. Good luck!

SandSGunsSOMD

Industry Partner
    Nov 7, 2023
    Calvert County, MD
    Yes, I’m looking for a pistol that fits my hand as if it has been growing there since I was a child lololol
    No, I’ll find it and you are on my short list for an ffl. I hope to see you probably tomorrow. Good luck!
    Lol I know the feeling and thats the best way to shop in our opinion! We are bringing a pretty good spread, so we'll have some stuff for you to try on. Hope to see you then, thank you!

Roksfr

Ardent Safety Training
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 14, 2020
    Southern AA
    Plenty of ammo inventory some selections were reasonably priced. I didn't see anything that was a great deal but several reasonable options. It was a little crowded this AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom